[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going backpacking with a cute girl. How do I find a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: spin_prod_662335001.jpg (373 KB, 1900x1266) Image search: [Google]
spin_prod_662335001.jpg
373 KB, 1900x1266
I'm going backpacking with a cute girl. How do I find a way to destroy her tent so that we need to share one for the night?
>>
>>17168867
Poopoo in it.
>>
That's rapey you creepy fuck
>>
File: 1300502203839.jpg (31 KB, 288x400) Image search: [Google]
1300502203839.jpg
31 KB, 288x400
>>
>>17168867
Oops I dropped the bag on a rock and the sticks broke
>>
>>17168878
>>17168881
i don't want to rape her.
>>
if she feels forced into the situation she won't put out, unless your plan is to rape her.

Allow both tents to be set up, cook something over a fire, put the moves on her by the smouldering embers, and casually invite her back to your tent. If she has the option of her tent available she will be much more comfortable in yours.
>>
>>17168888

>casually invite her back to your tent

Clearly, you have no idea how this works.
>>
>>17168897
did i say casually invite her back to the tent? sorry, i meant jam your fingers up her twat and lift her into your tent.
>>
>>17168885
>i don't want to rape her.
No, but you want to manipulate her into a sexual situation, which isn't all THAT much better.
>>
just suggest that you should share a tent for the sake of keeping shit light.
>>
>>17168902
This made me kek
>>
File: 39173957323.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
39173957323.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
>>17168867
>>
>>17169022
No, no, I'm not trying to manipulate anyone into having sex! We're just going to be going backpacking, and it's going to be in an isolated spot, and I'm going to have my lucky machete at the ready at all times, and she's going to have sex with me because she wants to!

Because of the implication.
>>
>>17168867
destroy her pussy first
>>
>>17169085
You're not helping your case, man.
>>
>>17169085
That's rape dude. Great b8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>17168867
If she finds out or realizes you sabotaged get tent, which she will, she's going to think you are a manipulative creep at best, a dangerous rapist at worst.
And make no mistake, you are definitely a manipulative creep.
>>
>>17169149
>>17169138
It's also an Always Sunny joke you absolute retards.
>>
>>17169201
>you are definitely a manipulative creep.
lmao OP didn't do anything yet
>>
Rape her, but make her believe that she consented to it. This is the trick.
>>
>>17169234
It's all about intent.

This is steps away from attempted rape.

Go fuck yourself in the woods with a pinecone, you assburger piece of shit
>>
>>17169558
Someone's a bit mad.
>>
>>17168867
you're going alone with her? just offer to share tents
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>17169558

>Sleep in the same tent
>Attempted rape

This is what tumblr does to people
>>
Rape her tent. Say it was a snake and it might cum back through the hole it burrowed.
>>
File: 1461251178710.gif (3 MB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
1461251178710.gif
3 MB, 400x285
>>17168867
Its actually pretty simple - if you make her feel comfortable with you during your trip, make her laugh and flirt with her, it will be her who makes the suggestion to share a tend, because:
- oh its so cold
- i am scared alone

If she doesn't, she won't be interested and sharing a tend with her because of sabotage won't help a bit.
>>
>>17169957
this desu f4m
>>
Just tell her you will bring one tent for both of you to cuddle in together.

Jeez, why do normies need to go through so much bullshit just to hook up? Can't be any worse than breaking her tent and making it look like an accident.
>>
>>17169977
>why do normies need to go through so much bullshit

doesn't everyone?

if there's some easier way to go through life, please share it.
>>
>>17169979
being direct in a manner that is smooth and attractive. If OP has a cute girl wanting to go camping alone with him why wouldn't she be open to the idea of sharing a tent together? And they say I'm the autistic one...
>>
>>17169977
>normies
Fuck off back to /r9k/, angry kissless virgin.
>>
>>17168867
Don't destroy her tent, destroy her in her tent.
>>
Make yours more mosquito proof

Bitches hate Mosquitos
>>
destroy your tent, play with her pity, get asked to be invited in hers
>>
>>17169954
Haardly. But this is the exact shit that SJW's cry about. There is literally no reason the OP would destroy the girls tent if he did not intend at some point to try to put the moves on her.

OP is a serious beta faggot and probably has borderline sociopathic tendencies.

But then again, most of us here have them too
>>
>>17169085
>DAE it's always sunny
>>
>>17169085
Ok first you need to demonstrate your value to her. Set up her tent for her, showing you are a nice guy willing to help a friend without expecting a reward. Next, you'll want to engage physically. You're gonna be alone innawoods, so be careful to not make it creepy or weird. Now you must fabricate a situation she would have to depend on you for safety or some other desirable quality. Destroying her tent without her knowledge is something that could work. If she's under a tree, find a large, dead branch and drop it on her tent. After a successful physical engagement and nurturing of dependence, move onto emotional neglect. If you have to create a situation where she could be dependent on you, then you simply turn a blind eye or are away from her, this is the best way to keep the system on course. Don't offer to let her stay in your tent right away, but wait till she suggests it, then either laugh it off or say you'll have to think about it, whichever guys your personality better. Be careful to not make it too alienating. This next step is the hardest step in your situation. You need to inspire hope in her. Tell her that you were afraid to admit your feelings for her once you have "changed your mind" and let her stay in your tent. Feed her some bullshit about how she makes you feel, and that even though you don't like to open up to others, she makes your want to open up. This should put her in the mood, or at the very least, you've done a marvelous set up job to pick up on once you're back in the big city. Separation is up to you, but it's usually the best course of action, since if she finds out about the system, she's going to feel betrayed and hurt and she'll be a total bitch about the whole thing.
>>
>>17168867

If you really want to sabotage the tent, before you guys leave just hide some of the tent sticks so that you can't set it up properly... or just tell her in advance that it would be easier if you two just shared a tent so there is less to set-up and take down.
>>
FIRE
>>
>>17169984

Autist schools the fuck out of OP

I like it
>>
>>17170340
High effort, high quality post.
>>
>>17170639
High autism, high PUA post.

>FTFY
>>
>>17168867
Where are you guys going op

Also, how many days
>>
>>17168888
THIS.
>>
>>17168867
Two things: "Drop" her stakes off a cliff or into a lake, or ask her to sleep with you in your tent

The latter is better because it's a genuine question of their relationship to you, and won't be awkward because it's not forced
>>
>>17170615
+1 for autist, accurately read situation
OP this anon has 100% the right of it.
"Hey the only tent I have is a two person tent, doesn't make sense us both carrying one. Let's share mine and you can bring more food/munchies/drugs/anal beads, whatever the fuck."
>>
Destroy your own tent you fucking cunt.
What a shitty plan is that even?
How autistic are you?
Would you be happy about some neckbeard destroying your property just to maybe get laid?
Just ask her if she wants to share a tent with you. Less to carry and less of a hassle to put up one tent instead of two everytime.
>>
>>17168867
You're a pussy with no game. Really? Resorting to bitch shit like sabotaging her place to sleep so she has to share a tent with your ugly ass? LOL
>>
File: 1409495951149.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1409495951149.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>17169558
%100 mad
>>
>>17168867
throw some rocks when she's not looking

you're a hero OP
don't believe all these cuck whores here
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.