[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I broke up with my ex a few months ago and recently started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1463352268061.jpg (126 KB, 520x900) Image search: [Google]
1463352268061.jpg
126 KB, 520x900
So I broke up with my ex a few months ago and recently started dating.

I went out with this girl yesterday, cute and interesting and we ended up having sex and seh stayed over and it was nice.

But I still feel kind of dead and empty and like I either want to see other girls still or noone at all.

Is that a dick move? Because I feel like she wants to commit and I don't really feel up for that yet.

How do I into casually dating more than one woman?
>>
>>17168703

The trick to casually date more than one woman is to casually date more than one woman. It's almost as if the description of the thing describes it completely.
>>
>>17168715
/thread
>>
>>17168715
Alright, what I meant is.

Is there any way to do it without coming off as an asshole, do I tell this girl?

Will she feel cheated if I don't?
>>
Bump. Do I tell her or not?
>>
>>17168703
If you tell her, you won't be casually dating any women
>>
>>17168729

It's simple. You just do what you do without ever giving anyone the impression you're more serious about them than you actually are. You would only tell them anything straightforward if for some reason, the two of you have a conversation about it.

This is basically the basis of all adult human interaction. You only tell people what you need to tell them.
>>
>>17168767
Okay so don't tell but be honest if asked?

How do I avoid giving the impression that I want more?

I just don't want to commit to anything.
>>
>>17168776
>I just don't want to commit to anything
Just tell her this without being a douche about it
>>
>>17168816
Straight up or only if she asks?
>>
>>17168776

Why would you ask someone so directly about honesty? You can be as honest as you want. I mean, I'm not your priest.

You're not avoiding an impression. Instead, you're not actively giving them a certain impression. I hope you understand the difference.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.