[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story short >be me >22 year old male >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1400467607102.gif (2 MB, 235x180) Image search: [Google]
1400467607102.gif
2 MB, 235x180
Long story short

>be me
>22 year old male
>can't drive
>call uber
>QT 22 year old grill
>instantly click with her even though I'm shy
>can't stop thinking about her

Should I try contacting her? I technically have her uber cellphone, might be able to get her name on FB, don't know.

She also leaves kinda near, I feel like a complete beta fuck because I can't drive though.
>>
>>17168445
pls respond
>>
>>17168445

Just try asking her out on a coffee, what's the worst possible consequence?
>>
Just do it.

Don't show how scared you are, NEVER show how scared you are. Play it cool and just ask her out man.

Easier said than done, but you'll feel great after you ask, yes, or no.
>>
Don't ask out / hit on women
whom you've only interacted with
in a setting where
it's their job to act nice to you.
>>
>>17168614

Why not?
>>
>>17168614

As a guy who works in a job where it's my job to be nice to people, I wouldn't mind getting asked out or hit on. I mean, if they're not my cup of tea, then I can still say no. Of course, I'm not a woman, so the only people who actually hit on me are like carefree ladies of 50+ while all I get from actually attractive women is this longing gleam that gets placed there by some evolutionary imperative working in the reptile part of my brain to edge me towards procreation.

I'm sorry, that sentence escalated a bit.
>>
>>17168445
Do it.
If you want something or someone in this one short life you have on this earth go for it.
>>
>>17168445
Unless she gave you her cellphone number for personal use, it is not acceptable to contact her. You obtained it through her work for the explicit use of contacting her in work circumstances that have long passed.

It's creepy as fuck and she will not appreciate it one fucking bit.
>>
>>17168445
Just let it go, man.

She was probably being nice so you would tip her well---women are just that way...
>>
>>17168646

"Probably."

Why this defeatist attitude? I'm serious - what are you putting on the table, what do you stand to lose for asking a simple question?
>>
>>17168646
>uber
>tip

>>17168645
what if I add her on FB, also are you a grill?
>>
>>17168659

I'm not from yours countries so I wouldn't know how exactly Uber even works, but if you want to dodge being too "creepy" about it, you could always go on another Uber ride with her and if you're still hitting it off so well, you can just ask in person if she'd like to grab a hot beverage sometime.
>>
>>17168669
this

wait a week or so until you need to use uber again and get her to pick you up. Gauge her response -- is she more enthusiastic when she sees you this time? If so that is a clear indication that she is interested in you, definitely ask her out, there, in person. Don't wait.

I would also bring up the fact that you don't drive beforehand and tease yourself about it, allow her to tease you about it as well -- clearly you are insecure about this (as you should be, learn how to drive) but getting it out there in the open will ease the tension and make you feel more comfortable talking to her.

Good luck homie.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.