[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-04-19-19-43-43.jpg (304 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-19-19-43-43.jpg
304 KB, 1280x720
Be me
Be the underdog of your class
Ask out the hottest girl
She says sure surprisingly
You date her for 14 months
Be happiest person alive
She dumps you because you didn't take it past 3rd base fast enough
She gets a new boyfriend 1 week later
She gets pregnant after 3 months
Her new boyfriend dumps her
She's now a pregnant 17 year old
On a scale of 1-10 how hard should I be laughing
>>
>>17168430
0, she left you
>>
You should be giving zero shits about it
10 for laughing at yourself for being so salty about it still.
>>
>>17168430

>You date her for 14 months
>Be happiest person alive
>She dumps you because you didn't take it past 3rd base fast enough
>She gets a new boyfriend 1 week later

Way she dumped you is an excuse. You were too happy to be there and put her too high on a pedestal. That's the worse thing you can do because you get to the point that all you care about is her just "being there", not what she brings to the table. Got to make women work, no matter what kind of hottie is, that girl is 17. She's still trying to find herself and you should do the same, if you're 17 don't get too serious until you're like 24ish. Women go through there hoe stages 17 to 24, where they crave alot of attention and flaunt their newly formed tight ass and perky breast of to guys if they have it.
>>
>>17168430
Say you want to take care of that thing, get her involved and then dump her too
>>
>>17168430
i dont feel sorry for that bitch
>>
>>17168430

Cunts get the shaft in life!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.