[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be weird to go clubbing alone as a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
Would it be weird to go clubbing alone as a girl?
>>
>>17168199
Not weird but maybe dangerous :( speaking as another girl I don't think it's smart unfortunately
>>
If you have to ask you're not experienced enough.
>>
>>17168199
not weird,but >>17168271
why would one seriously cosider going clubbing alone, instead of having fun with friends?
>>
>>17168288
to be dicket imo.
>>
>>17168288
Because there aren't any friends to go out with
>>
>clubbing
Whore
>>
>>17168199
I hate to agree with thyou feminists but that's insanely dangerous. I don't even like going with a group of girls only to bigger clubs
>>
>>17168322
I would rather be a whore than a boring faggot ass loser
>>
>>17168326
What would happen
>>
>>17168199
If you do, I would have a friend drop you off and have a designated time to pick you up. I also wouldn't get too drunk or high so you can keep your wits about you.

Go, have a good time, leave. Have some one (some you trust) know where you are and approximately when you should be leaving. Don't leave with someone you don't know obviously, and I would go so far as to say don't even go out the back unless there is a crowd of people standing outside.
>>
>>17168302
why cant you just find a guy on tinder, or some other dating site? going clubbing on your own is dodgy, especially as a girl.
>>
>>17168340
she is going to have sex so this isnt really an option for her.
>>
>>17168334
Not the guy you're replying to, but that's really sad. I don't believe you really thought that comment through.
>>
>>17168340
I dont have friends anon, but I still want to have fun
>>
>>17168345
OP here, I'm not doing it to get laid I just don't have anyone to go out with
>>
>>17168358
oh sorry, i thought you where doing it to get laid. well, be warned, lots of guys will try to have sex with you, especially since you are alone. clubbing is fun but alot of people who go are dickheads, i guess its the alcohol. how come you dont have any friends?
>>
>>17168368
Because I'm a dickhead. And boring.
>>
>>17168370
boring in what sense, do just not talk to people or something? i think mos people are boring.
>>
>>17168376
People just don't really like me, just not interesting I guess.

I try to be.
>>
>>17168386
So what will you get out of being at a club?
>>
>>17168386
its probably the way you socialize with people, trust me, most people are not interesting at all, most people just talk shit.
>>
>>17168392
I don't know, I want to find out.

>>17168393
Maybe I talk more shit than average?

Anyway since I'm a lone wolf or whatever I want to explore every scene in the city and just observe people and occasionally join in if the opportunity arises, like Attenborough in a wildlife documentary,
>>
File: 92c.png (639 KB, 600x908) Image search: [Google]
92c.png
639 KB, 600x908
>>17168392
She wants the D
>>
File: Jeremy-Renner-Chris-Evan.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Renner-Chris-Evan.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
>>17168199
How ugly and fat are you exactly?
It's impossible for a girl to not have friends unless she has some kind of disability.
>>
>>17168352
You have parents don't you? Siblings? Cousins? Fucking anyone?

Just tell SOMEONE where you'll be, and when you should be back, or don't fucking go unless you expect something bad to happen.
>>17168349
Ay, I want to go to a club and dance my ass off, but that don't mean I want sex. Assuming little shithead, ain't ya?
>>
>>17168450
The reason why you don't know of the existence of girls like me is the same reason why I don't have friends.
>>
>>17168334
whore = loser
>>
>>17168459

If you want to go then go. Pick out a decent club and have fun. While your first time might not be the best at least you'll have that experience to build on for next time.

As others have said just take precautions, as in don't get too fucked up and keep your phone close to you if you need to call and uber to get home.
>>
>>17168199

Its weird to go clubbing alone period
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.