[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been talking/dating this 10/10 would wife, insanely rich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1461324334114.png (1 MB, 622x1381) Image search: [Google]
1461324334114.png
1 MB, 622x1381
>been talking/dating this 10/10 would wife, insanely rich chick for a bit
>about to make us official
>suddenly she says she wants kids and to settle down soonish (couple of years)

What do lads? I don't want to pay child support and a woman kids like that makes me think she's fucking crazy. We haven't had sex yet, she's very traditional in terms of dating.

Also she comes from a hella rich family, her dad makes 500k a year or some shit. I deliver pizzas and work construction and net like 30k a year.
>>
>>17168160
(No experience with this situation)
Tell her your not ready for kids yet but you will keep an open mind and tell her when you are ready.
>>
>>17168160
She's being honest with you about her wants. I think you're overreacting familia, but if you don't want to settle down any time soon then tell her. Of course it might mean the end of the relationship.
>>
I'm also really concerned with the fact that she makes so much fucking money and I don't. I come from a poor family and she doesn't.

I don't want her family to look down on mine as lesser people.
>>
>>17168292
You'll literally just get the benefits of having a well-to-do SO. Get over yourself.
>>
>>17168292
If you're not really doing anything with your life, can you really blame them for looking down on you? It's not about how much money your parents had, or how much your earning right now, but whether you're even doing anything of note.

When I met my girlfriend she came from the slums in Bangladesh. But she was studying to be a chartered accountant, and now she's the managing director at an airline.

The higher the class the more they will look down on your for being a lazy shit.
>>
>>17168312
I'm working two jobs so I can afford to go to college and get a degree in EE. I'm also in the national guard.

My Dad was kicked out at 16, ended up homeless for a bit and worked his way up to where he is now (which isnt bad, my mom and him got married they did everything themselves and my mom borrowed a wedding dress, they just renewed their vows in the bahamas and he owns his own trailer, car and 5 acres with no debt.)
>>
>>17168309
A man that makes less than his wife is kinda pathetic desu
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.