[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl ive been seeing posts on fb thats shes seeing another guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Mask-wallpaper-10883071.jpg (420 KB, 2880x2560) Image search: [Google]
Mask-wallpaper-10883071.jpg
420 KB, 2880x2560
Ive been hanging out with a girl for a couple weeks. Brought up to her that i like her and want to be serious. She said she liked me too but said nothing else. I smoked some weed with her yesterday morning then 3 hours later she post on facebook thats she's dating some other guy. Another poster calling her out. I text her lol gg and then 1 day later she texts me and i havent replied.

Is there any way i can swing a fwb or side deal??
I know what kind of girl she is now.
>>
>tell a girl you want to be serious
>she doesn't make any indication that she agrees
And you still think she owes you a relationship?
>>
>>17168109
She said wasnt seeing anyone else and we still went on a date after that convo. I spoke up and said if shes not ready thats cool, when she didnt say anything.
>>
>>17168148
That doesn't change any of what I said.
>>
>>17168151

You're retarded. If someone tells you they like you and you reciprocate instead of rejecting them there's nothing ambiguous about it.

That said OP is also a retard for trying to settle as being the side dish and thinking this won't end in his fee fees being hurt.
>>
>>17168171
>If someone tells you they like you and you reciprocate instead of rejecting them there's nothing ambiguous about it.
Except OP told her that he liked her and wanted something serious, and she only reciprocated the liking part? If she wanted something serious too, she'd have said so.
>>
>>17168176
>>17168151
It's funny how fast my feelings changed for her when i learned the truth. Best thing to do is to stop talking to her completely.
>>
>>17168176

What exactly do you think the implication behind reciprocating romantic feelings is? You sound like a public bike who finds any technicality possible to fuck around on people.
>>
>>17168189
You're a retard if you don't realise that she was trying to let OP down gently.
>>
>>17168193
Making out and fingering wasn't letting me down.
>>
>>17168202
In terms of a relationship. She's fine with going on dates and fooling around, but she's obviously not looking for something serious. If she was, she'd have said so when you told her you wanted something serious.
>>
>>17168193

If she wanted to let him down she'd use any of the classic lines like 'I like you as a friend' or 'I love you like a brother' instead of telling him she was attracted to him and making out with him you simpleton,
>>
>>17168205
She lied to me when she said there was no one else then posts on fb for me to find out. I snooped and i think its her dealer or he knows her dealer.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.