[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feeling super stressed about life right now, I am graduating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: Black.jpg (611 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Black.jpg
611 KB, 1920x1080
Feeling super stressed about life right now, I am graduating from high school in a couple weeks and turning 18 in a few months. I dont have any responsibilities and i am told by my parents that i am a lazy piece of shit and im gonna get hit by life hard. I think sometimes that life is too short, even though im young. Starting to feel really lonely since i broke up with someone that i really care about a few months ago and i haven't been able to get over her. Should i go see a therapist or something? I have no idea what to do and i am actually scared of turning 18 and growing up.
>>
>>17168021
Underageb&
>>
>>17168040
Rip
>>
Do what all troubled youngsters do, join the military. I'm sure your parents will respect you then.
>>
File: 1463423614466.jpg (125 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
1463423614466.jpg
125 KB, 1102x967
18 and living by myself here. Enjoy your parents while you can.
>>
File: PicsArt_05-11-04.51.26.jpg.jpg (577 KB, 1537x3410) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-11-04.51.26.jpg.jpg
577 KB, 1537x3410
>>17169229
Not to mention I've never had anything close to a relationship. I'm so God Damn lonely.
>>
>>17168021
I recommend seeing a therapist. Spend most of your time reciting menus from local eateries and masturbating. They'll send you to an asylum and you'll never have to find a job. The state will take care of you. As an added bonus, you won't have to fill out the paperwork for food stamps or wait in line at the Department of Social Niggerdom to receive benefits.

Nigger, nigger, nigger. Go ahead.
>>
>>17168021
You're a child.
You know abso-fucking-lutely NOTHING about life or depression.
Get the fuck over yourself and wait until you're an adult with real fucking problems and real depression hits.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.