[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I took a course last year with this qt girl, and then never saw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I took a course last year with this qt girl, and then never saw her again. We never spoke to each other actually, but I had a crush on her.

So, I found her profile today on facebook and added her. I want to talk to her, but I don't know what to say. Something like "hey let's hang out" won't work because i'm horrible at things like that. So I just need to know if I have a chance with her. If I didn't win her with my face, I won't win her with my personality.
>>
If you talk to her, you'll have a slim chance of winning her over. If you don't talk to her, you'll have no chance at all.

There's literally no downside. I'm assuming never see this girl irl currently, so there's no awkwardness to deal with if she rejects you. Take a chance and message her.
>>
>>17168011
>option 1: anxiety wins
Keep posting on 4chan. This way you won't spill your spaghetti all over the place. You will remain like the sad bird on your post.

>option 2: beta orbiter
Add her on every social media possible. Start texting her with nonsense. Then watch her slowly fall in love with other dude as the time passes away.

>option 3: that guy who tried
Add her on facebook. Make sure you utilize your good looks, make your main account photo your best one (keep t-shirt on :-). Ask her some stuff (what she does, what she likes, music, policits, hobbies, work, friends, problems whatever).

Make sure she knows that you first met in school. Don't ask her if she has bf. Keep in touch and then ask her on a date. You have some chance she will accept and you will be that guy who tried and won the chance.

If she refuses, don't make yourself that weirdo who will turn into stalker. Be gentleman at all costs.

>option 4: crazy chad / full autism
Add her and tell her directly you have crush on her. if you are true chad, she will go on date and you will get free pizza automatically.
>>
>>17168031
>>17168039
Thanks, I really got nothing to lose since if I don't talk to her i'll probably never see her again. I'm not afraid of being ignored, and if I strike a conversation, i'll be able to notice if she's interested or not.

The problem is: How do I start a conversation? "Hey, we took a course together last year, remember me?" won't work because we never spoke, and I didn't even know her name until recently.
>>
Open with what you have in common, then move on.

"I'm thinking of taking another course in ____. What would you recommend?"

Then look for openings to steer the conversation into shared non-academic areas.

If it falters, just say, "I missed my chance to get to know you better, and I'd like to meet you for coffee."

Take your shot.
>>
This is just going to end in embarrassment for you. This girl doesn't know you and you don't know her. You never took the chance when you had it and it's too late now.

Learn a lesson from all this and next time you see a girl you like make the effort instead of pussying out.
>>
>>17168213
I've been messaged by guys like OP a couple times and first option you give here is weird, I'd go straight to the second option. Add something about how she "seemed cool" or whatever because of x,y,z
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.