[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1463803712249.jpg (106 KB, 456x750) Image search: [Google]
1463803712249.jpg
106 KB, 456x750
I think i know why my relationships never work. I think it's because I try to hard. I always want the girls i'm with to know i will do everything i can to make them happy, to always be there when they need me. Growing up i never had anyone there for me. Constant abuse and arguing from my parents.i always said to myself I never want someone to go through that with me. Problem is if this is the problem how do i fix it. I don't see a middle ground. It might be if i don't care enough i'll start to care to little. Advice and opinions?
>>
Kinda same here, basically the solution is to care about yourself first and stop acting beta and introvert
>>
>>17167908
I hear ya.It's just sucks when caring about someone pushes them away.
>>
Fuck dude that literally same thing happened to me earlier this week. I'm with you, it's like:if I think about only myself nobody will like me because of how selfish I am. But if I'm caring I get too carried away and it's too much. Just can't win
>>
>>17168128
It's retarded that this is often true.
>>
>>17168141
Yea. It's tough. What makes it tougher for me is that i was never in a stable household. There was always some dispute or abuse happen to others or to me. Its hard for me to share my feelings in person and when i do it feels good. But they always end up leaving. A couple people know about my fucked up past and always say how their suprised i don't have any of the post traumatic issues that usually arise. I tell them i dljust try to give what i never had.
>>
>>17168128
That might just mean they aren't right for you. People who like being treated like shit and avoid people who actually treat them well do so because they are mentally ill. It's best to just avoid these people.
>>
It's interesting how sometimes a rough and abusive family makes a kind and caring person.
>>
>>17168338
Yea i went through hell. I would never want to put a girlfriend or child through the things i experienced. But i guess i try to hard.
>>
>>17168259
Yea just sucks when you think you met the one person that could never hurt you and they do.
>>
Please don't become bitter and stop caring.

The world needs more people who care. I've never had someone care about me the way you describe.
>>
>>17168396
Thank you and hopefully you will.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.