[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Told girl that I'll be exclusive with her and that I care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: NU Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 327x366) Image search: [Google]
NU Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 327x366
Told girl that I'll be exclusive with her and that I care about her.

I fucked 2 girls and made out with 3 more since then (7 days ago) and really don't want to see "girlfriend" again.

How do I tell her to fuck off without hurting her too bad? I feel like a piece of shit (I know I set this up and it's my fault, please serious advice only).

I really can't stand to see her again feeling this guilty.

Please help me spare her feelings. She and I have plans to hang out in a few hours.
>>
Op you are a piece of shit.
Just leave her a note saying you are a fag and never see her again.
>>
You can't tell somebody to fuck off in a nice way. Either you change your ways (which you won't) or man up and dump her.
>>
Okay can someone please give me what to write her? I feel like shit I just want to hurt her as little as possible. I just want to smoke weed and pass out tonight.
>>
Pls respond for this poor girls sake

Or should I fuck her again tonight and then never contact her again
>>
>>17167829
>being on 4chan and not being a virgin
REEEE
>>
>>17167848
this board is basically a cuckshed so don't expect much

"Hey anonette, we decided to be exclusive before but I feel this is a mistake/not the right thing for me. I don't want to make promises I can't keep and hurt you, so I think it's better if we drop the exclusive label/stop seeing each other"
>>
>>17167853
Apologize to her you fucking faggot. Then tell her that you don't think you are capable of being faithful.
>>
Just keep doing it, but document just how many women you've slept with
When she finds out tell her to take a hike and give her your stolen panty collection to remember you by
It'll be funny. How have you fucked 2 women in 7 days? If you have that gift use it
>>
>>17167869

Did this
She's coming over tomorrow to fuk
>>
>>17167987

Just graduated high school and I hit up girls from my senior class. just more confident because won't have to see them again
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.