[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey im 18 and gay, how the hell do I go out and meet other guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 20160515_142545.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160515_142545.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
Hey im 18 and gay, how the hell do I go out and meet other guys in st.louis on my own? I don't plan on being lonely every day of my life.
>>
Goto the Grove.

It is the gay district.

Goto any of the bars there
>>
http://thegrovestl.com/about/
>>
>>17167788
Thanks I'll check it out
>>
>>17167785
Stl is a pretty gay friendly city.

Get on grinder and go at it.
>>
>post ass on craiglist
>take a few bbcs up your ass
>>
>>17167811
>>17167811
Nah but nice dubs tho
>>
>>17167785

The website PlanetRomeo.
Or just switching on the men tab on tinder.
>>
>>17167785
meet other gays as in hookups or a relationship?

the problem with us gays is that several of us are simply not emotionally stable enough to form a relationship. And because of that, we resort to meaningless one night stands.

They're easy, fun and require zero commitment. And unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately depending on the person), the youth are particularly susceptible to this.

You're young. If you want a meaningful relationship, I'd wait for a couple of years. And I'd certainly stray from apps like Grindr ffs. But if you want to fuck, then go ahead.
>>
where are you in stl?
>>
>>17167939
South county
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.