[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have been dieting for 2 weeks >just lost control and ate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 236614.png (89 KB, 1272x1152) Image search: [Google]
236614.png
89 KB, 1272x1152
>have been dieting for 2 weeks
>just lost control and ate a fuckton of french fries
Should I make myself throw up?
>>
>>17167750
No. You won't gain 15 kg just because you ate the fries. Go back to dieting tomorrow.
Everyone fails sometimes. Don't worry.
>>
>>17167750

nope. depending on where you got them from you can simply calculate how many calories it was. if its less than your daily allowance, then simply only eat whats left of your remaining calories. still hungry? a full sized carrot only has 25 calories.

if you went over your daily allowance, calculate by how much. then run mile for each 100 calories.

still hungry? carrots only have 25 calories.
>>
Everyone fucks up once in awhile on a diet OP, the important thing is to realize that you're human, you made a mistake, and that you're not going to let yourself hop off the wagon due to it.

Just get back to what you were doing, everythings going to be arlight.
>>
What they said.

I lost a lot of weight (I used weight watchers), and some weeks you'll do everything wrong and still lose weight, some weeks you'll do everything right and still gain. Bodies are wierd.

Just focus on the trend, and keep trending the direction you want to go.
>>
Yes if you're gonna hate yourself for it!
It's actually quite easy, breathe air through your mouth, two fingers and a toilet. Potatoes don't taste too bad on the way up, you should eat something healthier after, and you won't gain weight.
There's no physical harm if you do it one time, everyone slips up!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.