[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys... I'm.... really scared you guys.... So I took
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: kdZXw.gif (295 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
kdZXw.gif
295 KB, 500x338
Hey guys...
I'm.... really scared you guys....
So I took MMDA for the first time tonight and basically I was an unadulterated asshole. It was my mates birthday and I've NEVER been an asshole other than tonight where I just put my head in my hands and fucking lost antipathy for everything and everyone.

And yeah, basically I feel like I've fucked everything up with my best friend and don't know what do. Anyone else had an experience like this? I'm in a really bad place right now
>>
Also just spent the last hour or so lying on fucking dead leaves whimpering like an animal. Basically, I know my main post might have been weird and long winded but I wanna know if anyone else has been in an awful headspace like this and how they dealt with it. Ty
>>
>>17167696
You apologize and say you weren't being yourself.

It's funny because I did something similar when I got super hammered on my pals 18th, then groped and chased his gf around his house.

That friendship ultimately didn't survive, but for other reasons.
Anyway just go say you're fucking sorry.
>>
>>17167714
explain your situation to the ones involved, apologize like a motherfucker and try to set things right
>>
OP here.
Thanks for the advice guys, I'm gonna man the fuck up and apologies. I already kinda did but I'm gonna do it again just to make sure I fix this shit.

I guess the main thing that scares me is that this was totally out of character for me. I've always had faith that I'm a good person but now I'm kind of questioning it.
>>
you shouldn't take MDMA (or any drugs) if you're the only one on drugs.
I assume it's the case, or else the others wouldn't bother with your shit
Or at least aknowledge them you're on drugs

I frequently take MDMA and it's usually a fun experience but there's at least one of my friends that takes some as well
Also MDMA is the kind of drugs you take where there's loud music, usually in a club, where people don't care about your behavior and you can just feel the music
I don't recommend taking MDMA in a house party, you'll just look like a dork

So anyway yeah just apologize and tell them you weren't yourself as you were on drugs. Or just say you were drunk as fuck if they're not familiar with drugs, if you don't want them to think you're a junkie
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.