[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started talking to a girl I met online a couple years back.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1460523142883.jpg (20 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1460523142883.jpg
20 KB, 480x480
I started talking to a girl I met online a couple years back. I'm a kissless neet, so it was surprising to me how she was so intrigued by me. She's a really honest and direct person and I kinda started to have feelings for her. However, for the last week she seemed super busy with work and barely got time to talk. Now all that chemistry we had is gone. I don't even know what to say to her, everything seems forced. Unfortunately I'm a much better listener than a talker myself. I thought about asking her out somewhere but I would just disappoint her irl. She says it's not real and wouldn't work anyway. But we both liked what we had going. What should I do?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>17167584

id let it go. something isn't beautiful because it lasts. you had a nice time and it felt great and hopefully it gave you the kick in the pants you need to apply this sort of thing to meeting real people. but she explicitly stated she isnt really into you. you were essentially a convenient way to stroke her ego. a date where she didnt have to do anything.

lets work on getting you to go outside.
>>
if you want it to work out you have to work for that, so I suggest you just ask her out and be honest in asking. Tell her you are intrigued by her and that you felt there was a connection in the past so you'd like to make that connection a reality and try to when you meet her. If it still feels uncomfortable and forced on the date, well some things can't be forced but there's many other women you'll meet and can ask out in the future
>>
>>17167608
>>17167643
I'm just afraid that if we did get into something more serious (which really wouldn't last long), it would get worse afterwards between us. I'm sad enough already. On the other hand I'm not sure if I'll ever find a girl that's this interested in me. She did boost my confidence a bit.
>>
>>17167765

>but if we did get itno something more serious

i literally said dont pursue it.

>it woudl get worse after the break up

it would. but shes already working towards fading you out so...?

>im sad enough

stop? you never met this girl. its great you connected btu all relationships are temporary. please learn this before you ever meet another person.

>im not sure ill ever find a girl thats this interested me

which is to say, not at all? she literally said its not real.

anon, post a picture of yourself. well give oyu a make over then go on from there.
>>
>>17167771
We talked about it and decided not to meet just yet. I'm gonna work on improving myself and maybe then we'll do something together. Or maybe not. I don't have any illusions, man. She seemed genuinely interested in me though.
As for the pic, I'm fine with how I look, just need to start working out.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.