[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be in highschool >ask girl of my dreams out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: fell.jpg (44 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
fell.jpg
44 KB, 633x758
>be me
>be in highschool
>ask girl of my dreams out
>kind, funny, sweet
>get rejected
>super depressed, go through phase where I conclude its because im not good enough

>work my ass off through university
>graduate
>work at wall street
>make it big last year
>27
>meet up with her again
>pull up in ferrari italia
>get rejected again

just end me
>>
Plenty of other people out there, dog
>>
1.Roids
2.Plastic Surgery
3.Another personality
4.?????
5.PROFIT!
>>
>>17167551
>ferrari italia
sure thing champ
>>
>>17167551
Maybe you're just an unlikeable cunt :^)

Nah, I'm just fucking with you OP. It's hard to change your perception of somebody if you're not constantly around them. She probably still thinks of you as that guy she turned down in high school, even if you happen to make bank. It's not impossible for you to change her perception of you, but to do so would require interacting with her, which she doesn't seem interested in. If you can figure out a way to do that, then you can try being yourself and seeing how she responds to you.

If not, just look elsewhere. There are loads of girls that your bags of filthy jew gold will make a great impression on. It's a man's market once you're through your 20's, so you'll get your time to shine pretty soon.
>>
>>17168299
yeah an Audi Dutchland would have been a lot better
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.