[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1463240369808.webm (2 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
1463240369808.webm
2 MB, 1920x816
How can I improve with women?

>Not autistic, many freinds
>fit and decent facial aesthetics
>my problems are when it comes to females
>if I end up near a crush I get these huge amounts of anxiety like borderline panic
>even though we aren't talking or anything I'm spilling spaghetti left right and centre

Any advice would be hugely appreciated
>>
>>17167464
u havent been around human beings in general a lot have u
>>
>>17167464
>not autistic

Unless you're a fucking underageb&, youndefinitely are autistic.
>>
>>17167464
I just do not understand how that "move" does anything.

Like what. She jumps up and grabs a large mans head with her legs. At that point wouldn't he just fucking be able to pick her up and be like "Ok so your pussy is in my face now".

SJ can't weight more than 120lbs. Literally anyone can lift that. As for momentum it'snot like he was moving or anything. He could have just leaned back a bit.

whatever. Movies are dumb and women are dumb thinking they would be able to fight a man.
>>
>>17167521
I spend 80% of my waking hours outside whether that be at the library, gym, school, with freinds

>>17167529
I have no problem holding a conversation with anybody. But when I'm around a girl I like I get all out of control and on edge. My problems are with women exclusively.

Please post help or don't reply at all
>>
You really want a girl but you are repressing your feelings. Embrace them instead. If you want something from a girl, be open and tell her. Don't try to impress her because that's what makes you flip your shit, just be normal. If you act normally and have your shit together, believe it or not you have a good chance of landing a decent girl. Pretentious cunts will reject you but that's for your own interest so nothing is lost.
>>
>>17167464

first and foremost, got a picture of yourself? one showing off said muscles and one showing off face.

then we go from there. it isnt a question of whether or not you are attractive. its the kind of attractive you are. no, describing yourself with traits that relate to over a billion people will NOT help us know what you look like.

pics, then we go from there.
>>
File: areMWg5_460sa_v1.gif (1 MB, 440x323) Image search: [Google]
areMWg5_460sa_v1.gif
1 MB, 440x323
>>17167533

>only womens fight scenes look fake
>implying sarah michelle gellar couldn't own your ass, or half of the men's in hollywood
>>
>>17167555
This is accurate, but how can I "embrace these feelings"?
I'll do my best to act normally, till it feels normal

>>17167565
Except this has nothing to do with whether or not I'm attractive so I have no interest in posting a picture. I could be a 10/10 or a 4/10 and having the same problem.
>>
File: 1440958039187.jpg (19 KB, 255x210) Image search: [Google]
1440958039187.jpg
19 KB, 255x210
>>17167533

have you ever taken even 1 martial arts introductory class? or did you watch the scene? or did you just see a girl and get mad that they dont have penises?

she already had him by the hand, which is a legitimate real move (though him wearing the glove does admittedly make it less believable, cuz the whole point is to put pressure on the wrist or the center of the hand, though if she had any muscle on her and caught him off guard it'd still work).

in the twist you can see hes arleady moving forward as to not hurt his arm, so wrapping the legs around him gave all the momentum she needed. he was already going down, not just standing there.

the leg wrap was mostly for cinematic effect but it also had the benefit of making sure he was trapped. he would have gone down without her wrapping the legs around him. however, doing that makes it borderline impossible for him to get back up.
>>
>>17167586

>except for this has nothing to do with whether or not im attractive.

right, which i s why i said:
>it isnt a question of whether or not you are attractive.

two men of equal hotness can look completely different. and each man would use different approaches to interact with women. some can ONLY really use the macho man approach. some can only use the 'im a shy guy' approach. some need to be silly. some need to be stoic. who knows what you need to be.

truth is if you're too much of a pussy to post your pic here then you're too much of a pussy to use any advice we give you on a real girl so good luck
>>
>>17167586
You embrace it by being open about it. Don't try to impress her, tell her that you like her. If she values honesty it won't be a dealbreaker, if she doesn't, good riddance. If she is uncertain, sell yourself. There are tons of material on how to do that.
>>
>>17167599
At what point do I tell her I like her? I hear the best way is to make freinds with a girl like actually get to know her then make a move
>>
>>17167591
But I don't give a shit about how to approach, I think you're missing the point. The way I look like has to do with the way I feel around women.
>>
>>17167617

and yet you comment and plan around this approach:
>>17167604

so you're completely full of shit .

good luck with your vague blanket one size fits all approaches.
>>
>>17167623
It's more the feelings around the approach I'm interested in not exactly what to do
>>
>>17167638

except for how this:
>>17167604

is all about exactly what to do and not the feelings.

so again, you are full of shit.
>>
>be autistic fuck
>get drunk so I can socialize and leave at 3am
>on way back ask for directions to hotel from cutie3.14 bc traveling
>as I leave saying "I'm sorry I'm lost" she says "I don't mind being lost"
Could I have fugged??
It was 3am and I was pretty set on getting to bed but idk if I could've, could I?
>>
have you tried /nofap/? you should
>>
>>17167687
Probably, ya dingus
>>
>>17167587
>ave you ever taken even 1 martial arts introductory class? or did you watch the scene?
And you're basing everything off of what you have heard or seen in movies. Shit like "move like whatever" or whatever bullshit.

>>17167571
>rehearsed maneuver for exhibition.
>realistic

You people are absolutely retarded. Do you know why boxers have weight classes? And even within those weight classes have even more weight limitations? Simply have 10 lbs over someone gives that fighter a massive advantage. Alone 100 pounds.

Also
>only womens fight scenes look fake
Yeah, usually. Jackie chan, bruce lee, jet li, all of those look retarded as fuck as well.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.