[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just said nigger in front of my mixed friend on kik, and shes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
I just said nigger in front of my mixed friend on kik, and shes mad now. Am i fucked? Or should i just wait it out?
>>
Tell her you dont really hate niggers, you just like the word.
>>
What on Earth possessed you to do that?
>>
I had no idea that she was mixed until after I said it. I was persistent and sincere about my apology, so I think I might be good
>>
tell her anti racist is another word for anti white
>>
>>17167331
this. why did you say it? if you want advice, we need context. for all we know you could of been reiterating lyrics or could have called someone a nigger as an insult.
>>
File: image.png (159 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159 KB, 750x1334
This is what I said. I jokingly said yes, but I had no idea what ethnicity she was
>>
>>17167438
just say you where joking and thought it would be funny to see her reaction.
>>
I'll try that when she gets back online
>>
that girl looks genuinely ugly, gtfo
>>
>>17167469
This is /adv/, not /b/
>>
>>17167438
Fuck, I miss texting on kik with my ex. Damn...
>>
>>17167296
Tell her it's all good because you're a nigguh too.
Do you still wanna fuck her or are you just sad?
>>
>>17167296
tell her to grow some balls and fuck off
>>
>>17167438
Hahahahahahaha

She's black. Who cares?
>>
>>17167438
That girl doesn't look black at all, what the fuck lol
>>
She has white skin, but she told me she's mixed, like that fucking nigger of a wigger Eminem
>>
>>17167564
Calm down Uncle Sam
>>
>>17167438
>"Racist!"
>"You ok with that?"

Wow.

Why not just tell her the truth that you are racist so she can dump your ass and get better friends?
>>
Keep it classy bruh
>>
>>17167296
One time I was in a car with several of my black friends and i started saying "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" and one of them was like really man, you gotta use the hard R? So i kindly explained to him that i sound stupid calling people nigga and that I was just fucking around. Apology was accepted.
>>
>>17167438
beta
>>
>>17167438
what kind of stupid fucking nigger cant figure out what nigglet means?
>>
File: 1460914086266.jpg (32 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1460914086266.jpg
32 KB, 540x540
>>17167296
If it aint white it aint right
>>
>>17168097
hows highschool.
>>
>>17168580
not him but it sounds like it was a rlly good time 2qh sempsu
>>
>>17167296
give zero fucks, who even cares

that nappy headed hoe can get over herself
>>
>>17167472
She's ugly that's our adv

You messed up get over it.

Move on.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.