[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Fucked Are Things For You?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: cornerjail.jpg (18 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
cornerjail.jpg
18 KB, 264x264
On the surface, I seem like a regular guy,
>mixed slav, 20, born in ex-soviet shithole
>living overseas, middle class, earning more than the average graduate despite not having any qualifications
fakeittillyoumakeit.flac

>family can't afford an education for me and my sister
>step-dad has gone through countless failed business-startups. overqualified for low-paid jobs, underqualified for high-paid jobs
>mother works part-time
>been working full-time since I graduated high-school
>im the only one with a relatively stable income

>no passport. no residency visa.
>need to go back to my country
>would get in trouble here, in trouble if I go back
>not enough money yet to bribe everyone off and fix everything
>all possible ways out of this are risky & can end really badly

I know I don't have it nearly as bad as some people out there and I am working towards fixing this, but the uncertainty of which way my life will head scares the living fuck out of me.

Please share your stories.
>>
File: 1427855945903.jpg (89 KB, 320x279) Image search: [Google]
1427855945903.jpg
89 KB, 320x279
>>17167205
Well I'm still working on getting out of my ex-soviet shithole so you are way ahead of me, keep it up Anon.
>>
File: 1455379054423.jpg (31 KB, 305x305) Image search: [Google]
1455379054423.jpg
31 KB, 305x305
>>17167205
ACHTUNG JUDEN! GEHEN SIE IN DAS BRAUSEBAD!

There's a couple of thing I didn't understand in your post mate.

>living overseas, middle class, earning more than the average graduate despite not having any qualifications
>family can't afford an education for me and my sister
It sounds like you're doing okay financially, could you not bankroll your own education? What about paying for or at least contributing towards your sister's too? I know it's not the most exciting thing to spend your hard earned cash on however it doesn't sound like you havee any other option. Part of being a man is being a capable provider when it's needed, and being able to stand up and say "I didn't cause this problem but I'm going to take the responsibility of fixing it" and then just getting on with it without complaining.

>step-dad has gone through countless failed business-startups. overqualified for low-paid jobs, underqualified for high-paid jobs
You sound like a reasonably smart guy and you seem to be switched on. What about ging in to a joint venture with him, with a mind to you stopping him from screwing it up this time? Might work out well for both of you.

>no passport. no residency visa.
>need to go back to my country
>would get in trouble here, in trouble if I go back
I guess this means that whatever country you're working overseas in that you're not actually allowed to be there, right?
>>
>>17167323
The story of a bit of a tl;dr version so I apologize if things seem confusing. We are middle class but with our heads just above the water. Enough to sustain ourselves but not enough to afford more expensive things like college, holidays or a second car.

>I know it's not the most exciting thing to spend your hard earned cash on however it doesn't sound like you have any other option.
Definitely, man. I help out as much as I can with shopping, expenses, rent, etc but it isn't much. My salary is slightly above our rent and with our daily expenses, saving isn't easy. I'm learning programming to invest into my skillset and perhaps think of ways I could make money on the side in the near future.

>What about going in to a joint venture with him?
I wouldn't be of much help there due to time & my inexperience in the field he's in. He tends to jump from one project to another. I really feel bad for him as many of the projects have toppled & he's been screwed over by partners many times. He says things are going well at the moment but I really don't know. He gets excited about new ventures very quickly, and sounds confident about what's to come. Things are really unstable, and I just want him to find some sort of ground to stand on.

>you're not actually allowed to be there, right?
To simplify things, I could get my passport if I managed to get back inside my country safely. I could then apply for a passport and come back here on a student visa. Bribery is very common both here and in my country so the only thing I need enough money.
>>
>>17167381
>To simplify things, I could get my passport if I managed to get back inside my country safely.
Can't you get a passport from your country's embassy?
>>
>>17167403
Talking to the ambassador is a possibility but it would be risky because by our law, it isn't allowed. You can renew your passport through an embassy but not have one be issued to you..

I was supposed to get mine years ago but due to the fact that I couldn't afford to travel back and bribe people off for being overseas for too long, I've been stuck without one.
>>
>>17167418
DESU this seems like a bait. If you were never issued a passport means that you were probably under 16 when you left the country, and lets be honest, can you really make so serious enemies at that age, that returning to the country would be dangerous?
>>
>adopted by redneck white people at 3 days old
>only child
>parents are retarded
>no support throughout childhood, trauma, abuse
>outward racism from family and peers directed at me for being adopted rather than at them for adopting me
>mfw my entire mom's side didnt talk to me or my parents til I was 14
>mfw no family connection other than my mom and dad who I despise for ruining my life
>Raised in south
>shit grades throughout highschool
>anxiety, depression, drug addiction, and health defects from birth
>probs autism or aspie or something until about age 16
>mfw 0 black people in my life
>mfw no identity
>completely shunned by outside world
>slowly dying in shitty house in the deep south
>family being redneck is instinctively poor
>white people have been so outwardly racist towards me it made me racist
>niggers are also racist
>mfw will die alone
>mfw bio mom is probably dead so can never recover lost family
>mfw bio dad was probably drug addict
>mfw bio siblings are 20+ years older than me
>mfw I was accident baby
>mfw dad is deadbeat and house is on foreclosure
>mfw mom is 62 and can't work
>mfw Im homeless next year and sell crack to go to college
>>
>>17168093
i thought you were my adopted cousin until i saw you were raised in the south
>>
>>17168093
I don't know you, anon, but I believe in you
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.