[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/. I'm not sure what to do with myself. I am 27m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1268180196700.jpg (384 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1268180196700.jpg
384 KB, 2048x1536
Hey /adv/. I'm not sure what to do with myself.

I am 27m and i'm married 3 years, been with this milf of 42 for 5 years now and been trying and no success of kids. Relationship is alright, nothing special. sex 3 times beginning of month and lucky for a 4th towards the end.

Wife has a great job and makes more than double my pay, we got a house, two cars, essentially everything is fine and dandy

Now my issue has come out of nowhere. My high school crush started talking to me last week. She's married too, 3hr drive away from me, but we've really hit it off. Confessed to her years ago so she knows i was crushing on her essentially all schooling since we were in the same grade.

We've been talking and her marriage is shakey, she said she'd make a deal with me that if we somehow became single we'd give it a shot.

The prospect of that alone excites me to no end. Like this girl is, for me, a 10/10 and that the girl of my dreams from middle school and on wants to give us a shot is like a dream come true.

But i'm married and it's stable as fuck, boring as shit but stable.

She has admitted that she'd be willing to cross the line and we could have a fun time together.

my dilemma is that this is the girl of my dreams, everything i've wanted since before puberty. Do i risk the stable relationship with a milf who's not getting pregnant to give a chance to my high school crush?
>>
>puberty

It's been more than 10years. What makes you think she's still the girl of your dreams? You're both unhappy and bored with your marriage and are using each other for entertainment or a quick fix
>>
>>17166974
This, you are choosing short term happiness and a quick fuck over a 3 year marriage and possibly life long happiness.

And discuss seeing a doctor with your wife if you want children... she's 42 not now, not ever.
>>
>>17166940
That body isn't so much crying out to be impregnated, it's screaming "I want your babies!" directly into my ear while furiously humping my boner.
>>
>>17166940
The 42 yo mightn't be pregnant due to your sperm being inadequate but at 42 it's difficult anyway.

Id be testing out the crush and seeing if she's still the dream girl you imagined, at the least she'd be up for amuck or two. You only live once.
>>
In 10 years, your wife will be essentially a grandma with saggy tits and wrinkles, while you will be in your prime. What the fuck were you thinking? If you married cuz of money, you are a piece of shit, congratz
>>
>>17167058
For all we know OP may be a slimy obese 20 something loser while wife is a milf trophy
>>
>>17166940
Just cuck your wife. If you end up liking your HS crush more, dump the milf.
>>
>>17167058
dont think i would ever marry an older women but they can be great. i was lovers with a 45 year old when i 20, shit was amazing. they are generally better conservationists, more patient, and understanding than young girls. marrying one is a bit dodgy though because of age difference. im like an 8 and i would rather fuck an older women anyway day than one my age age, shit is cash
>>
File: opisafag3.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
opisafag3.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
I guess ultimately you have to decide what you want out of life.

Breaking your marital vows doesn't usually come with cash and prizes; rather the opposite. Aside from the fact that you stood up in front of your family, God, whoever and made the oaths... well, you know what? Never mind aside. You made the oaths. Even most assholes make it to 7 years before they second guess themselves.

First off, if you're not having enough sex, that's a problem. And it's your fault for not laying the groundwork to ensure that this wouldn't happen. You should have warned her long ago that you'd have a hard time staying loyal if she was healthy enough but did not provide you with enough sex. Too late to fix that, not too late to warn her, though.

See, I dunno here; I already went through some shit in my marriage. This wasn't one for us, though. Religion helps- knowing that breaking your vow isn't an option, you find ways to work around shit like her low sex drive and your wandering eye.

Finally, be realistic- you had a crush on a teenager, for fucks sake. You're both adults now. She fucked up her marriage, as you are fucking up yours now. Sounds like a real catch, son.

Anyways, good luck to you. I suspect you're here looking for permission, not answers.
>>
>>17167943
Yea, i would prefer older to younger anytime, just not for marriage
>>
File: 1463628445549.jpg (4 KB, 194x250) Image search: [Google]
1463628445549.jpg
4 KB, 194x250
>42

lol
>>
>>17166940
Divorce the old bitch, take half of everything, and get alimony. Then start fucking the crush
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.