[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/, I don't really think anyone can help me at this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-06.jpg (138 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-06.jpg
138 KB, 579x570
Hi /adv/, I don't really think anyone can help me at this point, but if you care, please, please give me some advice. I at least need to tell this to anyone, or write it to organize my ideas.

I'm a boy, age 22. I cannot complain about how the world has treated me, I'm the luckiest guy in the planet. I have a caring, wonderful family with no econimical issues. I could stay at my parent's house until 50's+ no questions asked. My parents think very highly of me, they usually say I'm the son they always dreamt to have. My little sister is lovable, I influenced a lot in her personality. She's the person I love most (as a person, ofc, I don't want her as girlfriend or anything like that)

I have wonderful friends too, they think highly of me (even if it's undeserved) they do great things for me. For example they know I love mind games. For my birthday they prepared me a wonderful gymkana around all the city where I had to solve all kind of puzzles and physical tests to get to the present, it was awesome, and this is just a small example, it has been like this for years and not only in birthdays.

I'm studing engineering, and I'm almost done. I got the bachelor work I wanted, and the best teachers to be my tutors at my bachelor work (not all teachers care about your work, these seem to do at least)

I also got a practice job (I don't know how to say this, it's for college students that are about to finish) at a place I like a lot, related to renewable energies in a very big company. I've always dreamt about this. Not only that, they pay me more than the minimum wage (in my country practice work is hardly ever payed) and they told me that they wanted me to stay (once more, this is very rare) they treat me very well, respectfully, they want to TEACH me, not to have me making coffee. They consider my ideas and sometimes even put them to practice... I'm learning like never before.
>>
Yet you're a 4chan lurking loser

KEK
>>
>>17166869
Fuck you so much OP.
Your life is the exact opposite to mine.
Have a spoonful of cement.
I hope you get aids.
>>
spoiled brat problems incoming
>>
But I fucked up, the only thing failing in this perfection spiral is myself. I have two huge problems right now

The first one is that I love my best female friend, Anna. We've talked for hours while talking walks at late hours at night so many times that I can't count, she has a lot of common projects with me, she's done things for me no one would ever do (just a little example, I like to cosplay, and didn't make it in time to get a prop for the event. She spent the WHOLE FUCKING NIGHT making this prop for me) she's rational and has a good personality. She's been the GF of my best friend, Peter, but they broke up and we're all friends now.

Peter has been my friend since almost I can remember. If there's a best friend, it is him. We share hobbys, lots of memories, he's relied on me lots of times (specially regarding Anna) I was more on the quiet side, so I've never told my problems to him.

Their relationship was hard, it had a lot of dificulties, but I gave them genuine advice (with my best intentions, also I didn't love her by then and even so wouldn't mislead them) and listened to their problems calmly.

It's been months from the moment they broke up, but I feel like shit. I've had an attack of sorts while driving to the job several times. I don't know what it was, but my mind was fuzzy, I started sweating a lot, all my body started tickling very hard and y could barely move my body. Until now I told them that I had this attack but not the reasons, since I felt weak if I told my problems to others (even my closest friends)

I'm telling them both the situation, right now since they're coming. I will fail and dissapoint Peter, who is my best friend. Anna will for sure refuse, the situation will be akward, and my friendship with them both will be lost forever. Even if Anna says she feels the same, this is not OK, I don't want Peter to feel like shit (and he will) ¿What do I do?

I will post my other problem later, they're coming. Feel free to ask.
>>
So what's the problem? What advice do you seek?
>>
>>17166879
Pretty decent bait. Still, kill yourself
>>
I know, I don't have the right to complain, but problems are relative to each persons life. I am having the worst time of my life right now. It's not to brag, I just need to tell someone. going back to them.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.