[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I (21M) am not a very outgoing guy, nor the most social able,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled3.png (2 KB, 207x160) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.png
2 KB, 207x160
I (21M) am not a very outgoing guy, nor the most social able, I would say 6/10 (a bit above the 5/10 average, or at least that is what I like to think)... and a virgin. Also sorry cause english is not my native language.

It's been years since I've last went to a actual "club" party, but the other weekend some girls I know invited me and another friend of mine[A] to go. I gladly accepted because on the group of girls there were these 2 girls[B,C] that I like.
>> Yeah, I like 2 girls... I suppose this is normal. Actually I like a lots of girls, I'm shooting everywhere and hoping to hit something soon. I simply dont have a "main crush".

But [B] is friendzoning [A] since I know them (~1 year), and he is totally hooked. Every single time I meet him he is always talking about her, and who she danced with or who she kissed. Always failing to realize that that person never is himself, and I believe will never be.
>> I'm that bad of a friend for not telling him that he has no chances? I've already tried, but certainly wasnt clear enough.

So, we actually go to this bar instead, and we need to all sit beside one another at this bad designed corner, [C] sits beside me after playing around and sitting on my lap. Do mind that we're a group of 7, and I'm visibly annoyed because I can't hear shit the people on the other side are talking. I tell [C] that this isn't working, and she promptly convinces the group to find another place to go.
>> I suppose [C] was already trying something with me since the beginning of the night, but I've been slow to realize.

(Cont.)
>>
>>17166777
Then we go to the originally planned club, and it's still very early, it's almost empty and this other guy at the door asks us if if we want to go to this "VIP table" of his, I suppose because we were entering with 5 girls and he tought he could have a chance with one of them. After a bunch of drinks, and trying every girl, he ends up giving up and leave us with the table.
>> Ooookay... ? After some hours the manager asked us to leave the table and the guy reclaimed his creepy kingdom.

The club is full now, and I've been not going to dance parties since high school, but [B] and [C] take turns dancing with me anyway. And being the nerd I am, I would already consider this a win (one night, going out, meeting friends, dancing with girls, Yeah that is a win on my very short list of social interactions). [B] is never to be seen dancing with [A], he is simply sitted at the table sipping some expensive drink.
>> [A] is much more social than I am, and I usually follow his footsteps on the social realm, except for friendzoning.
>> How could I be friendzoned if I dont have friends, right? RIGHT?!

Fast forward to after we left the table. I've been dancing with [C] for a while, we went past the "friends" stuff, to a lot of body on body, very sexy stuff from her. The other 5 people (including [A] and [B]) are dancing together on a small circle a couple of meters away. [C] tells me she needs to leave soon because she needs to go work in the morning, we french kiss a bunch for half an hour before she leaves.
>> I tried to sneakily "escalate privileges" on her to go to her place. But she was going directly to the hotel she works, and that would be awkward.
>> That's the most action I've had on my life. Before this just some kisses on high school.

(Cont.)
>>
>>17166782
Now I go back to the main group and while dancing I talk with [A] about my achievement, [B] overhears it and gives me a high five. She doesn't know about my complete and total social akwardness, but [A] knows how much of a deal that is to me.
>> Now, the language thing is a special component. Me, [A] and [B] are from Mexico; and I'm in Seoul, and the other girls are from Europe; so I was speaking Spanish to [A], only be [B] could also have understood. All the other girls didn't know that I was talking about [C], and I suppose that would make me look bad if they tought I was.

Fast forward an hour. I'm dancing with [B], I'm not trying anything, I've already had my win for the day, but she is definetly trying something. I'm much taller than she is, and at some point I have my legs a bit flexed to to have my face on the same height as hers, now she "climbs" on my leg, as sitting on a horse, and she starts to "grind" on it for what seemed to be a eternity to me. Now, trying to be a good friend I find a good transition on the music to go back to a standing position and end whatever the fuck was that. Not 5 minutes later same thing happend when I barelly flexed my legs.
>> I'm not aware of the meta of parties and dances nowadays, but it seemed to me that she was going to town on my leg.
>> Nor I know how appropriate she tought that was knowing that not 2 hours before I was sucking on the tongue of her friend.
>> She barelly tries to dance with [A] and now she does this, WTH.
>>
[A] totally saw that, and now he was on a corner texting for half an hour. I approach him and he is melting crying, I play the dumb card and ask what happened, he tells me something about family problems. I offer him for us to get out of there, he tells me that he needs to keep a watch on [B], not to leave her alone because some guys can be very "forceful". I convince him to leave promising that we could comeback in an hour to check on her. We leave and he melts on a dirty alley, not wanting to talk about anything, but furiously texting.
>> I dont know if the family problems are true.

He drunkly obliges me to go alone to check on her while he cries. She is dancing with another dude, I don't relay that to [A]. He refuses to go back home until she leaves the club, to "protect" her. We finally leave at 6AM.

>> [C] now invites me to do something every opportunity she has. I try not to infer much of that, I dont want a relationship, and we havent done much after that, she tried to teach me to dance some things, and some hand holding when walking around.
>> [A] invites [B] for things, she tells [A] that she'll go if I go.

Why do these social stuff need to be so freaking complicated, My original plan for that night was to play CS and sleep early...

Advice plox. I dont even have a specific question, I'm completely overwhelmed by the situation.
>>
File: AlexJacobson_infolink.jpg (3 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
AlexJacobson_infolink.jpg
3 KB, 120x120
Well done.
>>
Tl;dr that shit faggot
>>
>>17166890
>Be me, be beta
>Have a friend that likes a girl
>Go to party
>Kiss a girl, that was nice
>The girl my friend likes grinds on my leg
>Friend cries, not sure why
>Sensory overload, what do?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.