[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's this girl i know since about 3 years. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (415 KB, 740x878) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
415 KB, 740x878
There's this girl i know since about 3 years. I've always been quite shy with her but i've also always loved her and now i practiced with picking up chicks. Never tried with her though because at this point i'm pretty much sure she'd friendzone me like shit. Now, i know most of you think i should just go on forget her but even so can you tell me if there's any way to get out of the fucking friendzone? I'm ready to do anything.
>>
no, stop trying to ruin valuable personal relationships just because you have an ounce of confidence
>>
>>17166686
Valuable? It's not THAT kind of friendship. Only rarely i talk to her face to face, it's more like an "hello" "hello" type of friendship.
>>
>>17166686
literally the worst advice i've seen on this board so far.

Honestly i'm bad at this kind of stuff too, but what i've learned so far is you have to get physical. Don'tact like there's a wall between you two, start touching and hugging her casually and supposedly that will lead to something more
>>
>>17166730
oh and the reason i said that was some terrible advice is because self confidence is never bad. even if you fail just think positive and realize you had the balls to actually try, it will work the next time.
>>
>>17166730
I'll try to do just that. We are in a circle of common friends so while getting drunk all together i could start making my move by hugging her and similar shit
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.