[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1462904246464.jpg (36 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462904246464.jpg
36 KB, 960x620
Can a doctor can find out that a girl is virgin on not even that had a sex wih condom
>>
File: alanis.jpg (20 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
alanis.jpg
20 KB, 600x400
>>17166445
Come back when you're 18.
>>
I'm no doctor, but probably.
>>
No.

Also get out, underaged.
>>
Do doctors check on virginity
>>
>>17166468
Fuck you again and get out, underaged idiot.
>>
>>17166471
How the fuck can I know if doctors check on female virginity, that shit is off the hook they should stop.
>>
>>17166491
1. They can't.
2. Why the fuck would you need to know?
3. You are so obviously 15 it hurts.
>>
>>17166495
You need anger management therapy, I'm just asking about stuff I don't know man.
>>
>>17166445

he can tell if your hymen is broken, which is an indicator of virginity, but any girl who has had a good masturbation session or rode a horse (according to movies) wouldn't have one.
>>
>>17166503
Yeah but do doctors actually look at it? It sounds fucking off the hook, checking girls hymens is like some medieval shit
>>
>>17166509
You have been answered over and over again. Why are you still arguing?
>>
>>17166509

>do they

generally only if instructed to. if you go to see your vagina doctor they will probably notice, and may ask you if you are sexually active, and then proceed to give you advice depending on your answer. i dont know any doc that goes to the parents and says 'SHE LOST HER VIRGINITY LOL'. technically they could, but that would only make his job more stressful than it needs to be
>>
>>17166510
Man you're a huge dickhole go eat some dirt and shit out stones.
Some people are just insane
>>
>>17166519
The answer is no. As stated many times. This is why underageds like you are not welcome, you are all idiots.
>>
>>17166524
I'm 21 I just don't know about female health checkups but you obviously have some problems like why are you so angry
>>
>>17166539
Why do you need to know in the first place? The whole premise is retarded.
>>
>>17166445
The only thing a doctor can discover is if a hymen is intact. Its presence is definitive proof of virginity. But since it can be torn or lost through any number of innocent and non-sexual ways, its absence is not proof of non-virginity.
>>
>>17166502
Use common sense. Oh wait you're a teenager so you don't have any.
>>
>>17166539
Why do you want to know? Are you a virgin and you're scared the doctor will find out or something.
>>
>>17166568
>its presence is definite proof of virginity
There are women whose hymen are intact after childbirth, just so you know.
>>
>>17166568
No. There is no definite way to know, virgin or not.
>>
>>17166509
>Yeah but do doctors actually look at it? It sounds fucking off the hook, checking girls hymens is like some medieval shit
Gynecologists tend to see by coincidence, because a standard gynecological examination involves that region anyway. Nobody looks deliberately, though, unless explicitly instructed.

Again, however, there is no completely reliable way to be sure. A broken hymen is not a reliable indicator of non-virginity, because it is too easy to break by means that have nothing to do with sex. An intact hymen is not a reliable indicator of virginity, because there are too many sex acts that cannot possibly break it, and even for those acts which tend to, sometimes it fails. It just doesn't work.
>>
Girl here. All you guys are idiots. Yes, a gyno/ob doctor can indeed check if a girl is a virgin. They look at her vagina for tearing and such.
>>
>>17166445
Doctors usually don't check up there unless you already had sex and you need screening or have a complaint.

Some women lose hymens riding bicycles too.
On what reality is the basis of your question framed on?
>>
>>17167375
>Yes, a gyno/ob doctor can indeed check if a girl is a virgin. They look at her vagina for tearing and such.
That sounds more like a rape exam than a virginity check.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.