[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: male_female_night[1].jpg (197 KB, 1080x800) Image search: [Google]
male_female_night[1].jpg
197 KB, 1080x800
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. Don't complain that this isn't helpful; stupid questions deserve answers like this.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
I didn't want to make another thread. But I can't take it anymore and it's looking more attractive to just walk out and become a traveling hobo. I am unable to deal with stress. Last week I wanted to go to law school an today I walked out of class . The last straw was when my laptop broke today .my classmates are confused. What do. I want to die. I'm a year away from graduating
Tell me I'm being stupid or not.
>>
>>17166305
>year away from graduating
Yes, you are indeed, being stupid.

You've already come this far. At least if you finish it out and nothing comes of it, you can say, "see? It was all for nothing. Fuck you guys".

Or is that all you really want to be able to say?
>>
File: 1427956218101.jpg (147 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1427956218101.jpg
147 KB, 960x720
So do a significant number of people just not go to work during college or something? I have no idea how my classmates have all of this time to go to parties or multiple dates every week. I feel like the odd one out.
>>
>>17166313
Ok.i will stick it out.and then I'm gonna off myself or drop off the face of the earth to live in the mountains where I don't have to talk to anyone. The thought of doing either gives me strength to continue. Who knows they may just be silly fantasies. Maybe I'll pull through. Sorry mom and dad I just can't but at least I.ll graduate for you
>>
>>17166318
Ever wonder why so many people pull allnighters and cram so much the night before a test or when something is due? It's because they're shit at time management.
>>
>>17166305
I graduated and it made no difference to my life, I still hate myself.
>>
Both genders,

How often do you bathe/shower?
>>
>>17166504
Every day, even if I'm not leaving the house. I feel gross otherwise
>>
>>17166504
Male here, try to do it at least every other day. I remember back when it was two times a day, but I just can't give a shit to constantly be grooking myself anymore.

If I have to look like a Ken doll and to be treated like a human being, it isn't worth it.
>>
>>17166320
The mountains sound good. Live the hermit life and then come out of the woods like a lumberjack, that's a real man. Fuck people.
>>
>>17166504
im a male that showers everyday, but how how often do people shampoo their hair? if I do it daily my hair is extremely dry and unmanageable, but if I go more than two days without shampooing it gets very oily, anyone have some insight?
>>
Ladies, would you date a coworker or are those grounds off limits? If so are there any key factors or would a coworker have the same chance as a person away from the workplace?
>>
>>17166543
Femanon here, I do it every two days. The night before I'm going to wash it, I put in coconut oil and wash it out in the morning.
>>
Men,
How do you accept being by yourself forever? I thought all the shitton of work I have to do for college would help distract me. But this loneliness is on my ass something fierce and I can't get rid of it, especially since my school is predominately female, it really sucks always being tempted.
>>
>>17166504
Girl here.
First thing I do every morning. If i had a really tiring day, I shower again in the evening.
>>
>>17166504
I'm male, shower once a day, usually right before work but sometimes take a 2nd shower if I'm going somewhere later in the day where I'll actually care about my appearance.

Recently I have started showering at least twice a day as a norm because it's what I used to do before I became a complete lonely fuck and I thought it might help
>>
>>17166323
I hope you're right. I'm entering my junior year and at this point I'm just hoping things will be less stressful after I graduate.
>>
>>17166549
I would take things much, much slower.
Befriend him first, and eventually date him only if I was reasonably sure he is pretty much my soulmate, and we still have a way to not be around each other all the time.
>>
How come most renowned psychologists are male despite it being an 80% female field?
>>
What do women think about men who pee sitting vs. standing? Do you prefer one or do you just not care?
>>
>>17166573
>pee sitting

unless you're taking a massive dump what straight male sits down to pee?
>>
>>17166543
I am a girl and I have the same problem.. The job I'm doing now needs you to be very "presentable" so I wash it every day.
Use a delicate shampoo, only a bit of it, and add some water to it. Don't dry it with heat. Use oil (coconut? Argan?) before going to bed and wash hair in the morning if it still gets messy.
>>
I'm almost 19 and my moustache hasn't connected with my beard. Is there any hope still, or will I just have to keep shaving my moustache?
>>
What does it mean if my ex who broke up with me "to be alone" as she moved into university still looks at my snapchat story and is like the first person to look always?
>>
>>17166573
My boyfriend pees sitting. Since I'm the one who cleans the bathroom and I lived with guys who peed standing before, I am very happy about my boyfriend's habits.
>>
>>17166581
>what straight male sits down to pee?
I do it when I'm just too fucking lazy
>>
>>17166581
When I was learning to pee standing up I would occasionally miss the bowl. My solution to never missing was sitting down. Then I heard health benefits to sitting (when you stand you don't always completely empty your bladder) and it became a habit until I went to college, where I wanted to sit on those toilets as little as possible. Now that I'm home I've gone back to sitting to pee.
>>
>>17166586
She is fucking around and doesn't want to stay with you.
And probably you don't have many friends on Snapchat.
Move on, find someone else.
>>
>>17166584
Did you start puberty early or late? Physical development generally isn't finished before age 21, so wait another two years before getting worried.
>>
>>17166601
I started getting a three hair beard when I was 14.
>>
>>17166600

What do you mean?

I have a decent amount and she is always without fail the first to check it. Might mean nothing but it's weird how she's always first.
>>
>>17166607
That it doesn't mean anything.
Might just mean that she spends a lot of time on Snapchat.
>>
>>17166616
Yeah but wouldn't she just ignore it and not look at it or block me?
>>
>>17166622
Why?
You're the one who got dumped, you should be the one blocking her if it has to haopem. I still care about my ex bf enough to wonder about what he's doing. Or maybe she wants to make sure your life is miserable without her.

Stop over thinking it. She doesn't want you. If she wanted you, she'd be with you.
>>
>>17166629
>tfw you will never know what you did wrong
>>
>>17166643
Probably nothing, and she just wanted to enjoy college and fuck around.
>>
>>17166655

This is what I am thinking too. It's just sad that we didn't want the same thing when I thought we did and she never made it clear to me that she didn't. I'm not sure if our time together was genuine or I was just used to stop her boredom.
>>
>>17166552
>How do you accept being by yourself forever?
Dunno, but I never started out with the idea that I'd be with someone.
>>
>>17166669
Yeah that's where I get messed up is having hope, then it turning into nothing but B.S failure and disappointment, people are so unpredictable and wishy-washy, I can't deal with it.
>>
>>17166582
>>17166550
never heard of the coconut oil thing, what does it do? keep it moisturized between washes?
>>
>>17166593
to me it takes less effort to stand and piss than sit down
>>
>>17166677

Iktf my GF just left me on my birthday after a long time together. She said she didn't know if she loved me, then cried and and said she actually does and then said she didn't know again. Probably to make it easier on herself.

She has left me just before college after all the time and effort I put in, she told me she didn't want anyone else but I guess now she just wants to be not tied down and basically be a slut.

Nothing feels worse.
>>
>>17166709
I'm guessing shes doing some kind of social or business degree?
>>
>>17166581
I always kneel when peeing lel
>>
>>17166709
Man we are alike. I had a friends with benefits that I've know for over 14 years and now she acts like she doesn't give a shit about me after all we've been through. And whats worse is she owes me thousands of dollars and still can barely even have the courtesy to have a conversation with me anymore, it really was one of the main reasons form me giving up.
>>
>>17166716
yao ming?
>>
>>17166712
Why? Psychology
I am in a different college doing Mech Eng.

>>17166717
:(
I am just trying to forget about everything and I feel strangely happy as if there are no negative thoughts. Read the Power of Now
>>
>>17166581
One who just doesn't want to clean the seat. Really, would I want to waste my energy cleaning a part of the bowl I whizzed in while pulling my pants up, or would I rather sit after taking my pants off, whizz, then just pull them back up?

No brainer, TBDesu.
>>
>>17166740
will do thanks, and good luck in the future.
>>
>>17166740
A lot of girls who do social sciences and other liberal arts go to uni for the "experience"
>>
>>17166655
I never understood the appeal of sleeping around. I mean I can understand if she wanted more alone time or whatever, but once you have a steady supply of good sex what's the point?
>>
>>17166700
Oil makes hair more moisturised and soft. You put it on before you shower (not really close to the scalp, and not much oil anyway) and then you wash it off.
I have pretty perfect hair even if I wash it every day.
>>
I'm going out to a second date later today and I need a bit help.
I suppose the first one went well enough since there IS a second, but I made some mistakes I'd like to correct.

Girls, how do you like to be complimented?

Is the second date sort of a dead line for a kiss? And how do I go in for that very kiss?
So far the only girls I've got together with were just random ones at parties, so all of this is pretty nerve-wracking.
>>
>>17166754
Maybe sex wasn't that good, maybe she wanted to try different things, maybe she wanted the thrill of the first time you do something with someone, maybe she was unhappy. Really no fucking idea.

I had one partner in 24 years and totally against casual sex, but it's pretty clear that this girl wasn't interested in being monogamous.
>>
>>17166755
okay so you put coconut oil on right before you get in the shower? or does it need time to sink in?
>>
>>17166763
>Maybe sex wasn't that good, maybe she wanted to try different things, maybe she wanted the thrill of the first time you do something with someone, maybe she was unhappy. Really no fucking idea.
I was thinking in a more general sense. Like there are people obsessed with getting a higher partner count just for its own sake which I never understood.

There's been countless posts where some guy lost his virginity and wants to breakup or cheat because he kept obsessing over what it would be like with other women.
>>
>>17166774
I don't know about that one.

>>17166750

Yeah, I believe this probably has something to do with it because she said even though I was a great BF, she didn't know what she wanted. She said just wanted to go to uni and not be tied down so it's probably exactly that. The thrill of flirting with other guys, being able to go to parties often or out drinking without worrying about if there will be too many guys or without worrying about what I feel. Of course she bought into the lifetime experience and discover yourself meme.

I am still just trying to get over it, since we go from talking to barely or not talking at all in a day. It's hard when I still care about her but she doesn't care the same.
>>
>>17166769
It needs some time to sink in. A couple of hours would be fine, all night if you can. You don't need to do it every time you shower, but maybe once or twice a week.
It helped me tons.
>>
>>17166774
Probably not a high partner count,I think that after puberty no one really wants to have a high partner count.
Truth is that most relationships are pretty boring, a lot of people get together because being alone is worse. And sex is often lame, especially if partners are not open, experienced or willing to try new things - after a while, it gets repetitive and you do it as a chore (or you don't do it at all).
Maybe feelings for your SO aren't as strong as they were at the beginning. Maybe you're just a really curious person and you start wondering how it'd feel with someone else, if they'd let you do something.
Plus there's the thrill of the chase, the idea of dating someone different, of doing all those things for the first time.
It is normal to think about how it'd feel with someone else. Definitely not normal to cheat or break up over the idea of wanting to fuck around, if you're truly happy with your partner. But I think that if you do it, you're not really happy with your partner.
>>
>>17166800
>Maybe feelings for your SO aren't as strong as they were in the beginning.

This is pretty sad. It's happened to me and I know others. In my case the girl just said she wasn't 100% sure any more and just didn't feel it like she used to for no reason.

She didn't know why but it just wasn't the same.
>>
Girls, how many of the people around you would you consider a friend? How many people do you meet with regularly to do friend stuff with?

Guys can answer this too, but please say so if you are
>>
>>17166845
M20
12-13.
6-8 of them very regularly, like weekly when we're all very busy, and a few more not so regular that I at least chat with regularly.
>>
>>17166845
Girl, 24. I think I have 4 friends.
I meet regularly with two, because two of them live away from here (but we talk regularly).
Then I have a lot of acquaintances that I go out with.
>>
>>17166845
Female. I don't know the exact number, but maybe 10-15? I see about 10 at uni; I make time to see a few of the others maybe once every two or three weeks, and one or two I only see once every few months. I haven't seen one for almost 6 months now, but she's moved to another city. I'm going to go and visit her early July.
>>
File: 1461096925418.gif (155 KB, 320x245) Image search: [Google]
1461096925418.gif
155 KB, 320x245
>>17166845
>M23
irl? I'd only really say one person. I have two others online I guess. I have a lot of acquaintances but I have no real connection with them. It's a strange feeling.
>>
>>17166845
Around ten. I don't know your definition of "regularly". I have only one friend I really see on a weekly basis (and usually more often, still). I used to have two (the other one being a mutual friend), but the second one moved two hours away and she doesn't have the possibility to come over often enough for it to really be a regular thing. However when she does come (once every two months, more or less) she stays for a week or two and I see her a lot during that timeframe.

All my other friends are friends I see rarely (one-twice a year) or semi-regularly (once every... month and a half? something like that?). I maintain email contact with the friends I can only rarely see. I do sometimes go to group events with people I like and know superficially, but don't consider friends because we would not really do things one on one. Some with potential for that in the future.

I am also very close to my older sister and when we have time at hands (don't live in the same city) we see each other at least once every two weeks.
>>
Do women talk about 'getting some dick/ sausage/ something else (hopefully vulgar)' as a goal when they go out? Men will typically be out for 'pussy/ tail/ titties'.

Essentially, what would a group of women state as a goal before they go out?
>>
So I've been chatting to a girl, everything seems normal and we're kinda friends. It's noway romantic at least for me.

Two days ago I was talking to her and my last message wasn't delivered, meaning she's marked me as spam

from her texts she sounded really interested and stuff, doing shit like 'soooooooo goood!!'

I don't understand it, on thursday she complimented me on my shirt

what's the go?
>>
>>17166945
Having fun/getting drunk. Mostly.
Me and my friends never said we went out to get guys.
At most my best friend a couple of time said she wanted to go to a specific club to hit on a specific guy she had a crush on.
>>
How to get sex without paying or getting drunk or getting into a relationship?
>>
>>17166945
None of my friends like clubbing so I wouldn't know about that but I can tell you that at least some women are just as vulgar and dickish about sex and men among each other as men are the other way around. Though definitely not all of them because I have been in two all female groups in my life and in the first one this was not the case at all. But in the other one there's absolutely jokes about getting tail, eg one of my friends is extremely popular with guys and if another interested name pops up in her stories we joke about how her pussy is like a carnivorous plant luring all the nearby dicks to it, stuff like that. Funniest one I heard was "he wants to give you the big thumbs up" (funnier in my native language because the expression is singular, to give "the" thumb up).

Also where I live Greek life is not the standard and the sororities that do exist contain the real party girls, who are known for being loud mouthed about everything but notably sex... I don't doubt they have tens of funny euphemisms or descriptions for men, hook ups and what not.
>>
>>17166955
Be attractive and charming, download tinder, enjoy.
>>
>>17166955
If there existed a simple answer to this 4chan would be deserted.
>>
>Girls gets attention from multiple guys, could get with any of them, in the event of a breakup, a relationship not working out in the early days, being lonely; she has access to sex and companionship and potentially a new relationship at will.

This is seen as normal. Which it is

>Guy talking to multiple girls at once, flirting with multiple people, this protects the guy from getting too invested in someone thats gonna mess him around, gives him the same oppurtunities as women in the dating game

This is seen as bad? Why?

The dynamics of dating and relationships make people so fickle and random in 2016 I cant see any reason for people to not have multiple people within arms reach at once until they become exclusive

Its too easy to get hurt.
>>
>>17166952

Thanks for the reply. It's partly for my own curiosity (I don't know what it is about vulgar and horny women that gets me going) and partially because I want to write something about 'dangerous women'.

The idea of going out with the soul intention of pulling/picking up is rare? Or is it just an unspoken assumption that going out will possibly end up like that?
>>
>>17166966
Because either a) guys are desperate enough to stand by and hope their qtpi crush gives them attention or b) girls are so full of themselves they can't accept someone who doesn't swoon all over them and has interest in others
you choose what you prefer.
However, I don't think girls keeping multiple guys as options is seen as normal, not in my social circle.
>>
>>17166960
Wow thanks for this. Can you give me a few more of these expressions like 'giving you the thumbs up'? (I like that, it's vulgar/cute)
>>
I was wondering, are there guys out there who wear womans clothing like dresses or bras, maybe panties, without feeling like they are the opposite gender? Like they just like to wear womans clothing for whatever reason.
>>
>>17166966
Because the girl in the scenario is being passive. Most people also don't think highly of a girl who keeps suitors hanging around and feeding them hope that she might be interested. If the guys are simply interested in her, that doesn't say anything about her other than that she's decently attractive.

The thing is also that what you describe as a sort of safety net, is done by plenty of guys just because they enjoy the game of flirting and winning a girl over. These are usually the guys not that suited to a long term relationship because they get bored and their eye starts wandering. If you're looking for a serious boyfriend, a guy who is chatting up different girls looks like he might just be more interested in playing Mr. Charming than in being a loyal, devoted boyfriend. This is exactly the same for a girl who strings along multiple guys... unless the guy falling for her is too dumb to realize what a red flag that is.

You are reasoning like the end goal is a relationship, with the best available partner. Not everyone feels this way. There are people out there looking for someone they are on the same wavelength with, who evokes something in them other people don't. And in that case it is not simply a numbers' game, and being single is not by definition losing.

Also, the safety net is kind of implying that you don't have the faith to take the leap and invest in the relationship itself. A relationship is always a risk. You risk getting your heart broken at worst, that's a lot. You have to embrace the possibility of it not working out and investing in having back up kind of seems like you will only ever put one foot in the relationship.

I hope this is clear to you, the way I tried to explain it... having said that obviously it's not immoral, will just scare some people off. Others will understand or feel the same way.
>>
>>17166975
that's called being a transvestite
>>
>>17166968
If we're going out in a group, is almost always to spend time with each other and never to meet guys. We don't even talk to guys who hit on us.
When me and my best friend were both single we used to go out together (just me and her) and always ended up meeting guys, but it was definitely unspoken and almost never the only reason why we went out.
But we're decently cute, and we were alone, so it happens.

We talk a lot about sex but mostly jokingly. We can be a bit vulgar, sometimes, but we've been friends since we were 11 and we are super relaxed about sex.
>>
>>17166971
I'm trying to think of more but that's the only one I recall from the top of my head... as I said I am quite confident that in some scenes there is an actual sort of meme culture surrounding this, but as a normal group of girls where sex is a frequent topic of conversation but not a socially experienced thing we chase after together or anything, it mostly comes up in a circumstantial way and the jokes are usually about the specific person involved or the specific scenario. I think in general female humor more often relies on the circumstances, we try to make each other laugh but don't do real "jokes" or pranks. Even insider running gags are usually mostly brought up when the situation calls for it, it would quickly not be funny anymore if it became a baseless obligatory thing. I'll update if I think of anything but well it's as I mentioned, there's not really token names/words so much as trying to be creative with the latest run of events.
>>
>>17166975
I'm married and I dress in women's accessories, wear small make up and other small scale female attire.

There's 'hard and soft' transvestism.

By the way, I consider myself very straight. I just think women's accessories and fabrics are better.
>>
>>17166989
Also now that I think about it for a bit longer, the thumbs up comment was also related to her newest interested guy liking something on her facebook page out of the blue.
>>
Does it mean a guy thinks I'm hitting on him if he mentions his wife/gf in conversation? How do
I act less creepy? I'm asexual and guys tell me if I act too interested in what a guy has to say it may come across as flirting but I thought that was just being polite.
>>
>>17166989
Thanks for this, I think I understand what you mean by sex talk being a part of internal jokes.

From my perspective, there's very little difference between male and female humour except for the 'prank', which is purely a male thing.

Also, I appreciate the way you write. You have charming and sort of cryptic way of expressing yourself. It's a great written voice.
>>
>>17166996
Even still, I think there was a double meaning implied.
>>
>>17167000
Like anything, it depends on the guy.

If you are asexual men will mention their partner to wipe out any sense that they are trying to show overt sexual interest in you. They're trying to put your mind at ease.
>>
>>17167002
You're welcome! I do feel that there's a slight difference, but not one I could put my finger on, it just has a slightly different feeling to me. And in case you're interested in this as well: I do recall that at some point I wore red lipstick while I never really do make up, and I was self conscious about whether it still looked "normal". And some friend told me to shut up already and just focus on something else and I said that whenever I ate/drank something in my head I pictured it looking like I just finished eating out a menstruating girl. Not specifically what you asked but I think it might explain better what I mean about integral vulgarity than my theoretical description.

Thanks man, I actually am a writer but of course a lot more at home expressing myself in my first language. Still, it is very nice to hear.
>>
Why are disagreements a good thing in relationship?

I thought they were the #1 cause of divorce and break ups in the history of human relationships?

Also, what's the difference between arguing/fighting and disagreeing?
>>
>>17167008
Ok cool that makes sense. I usually try to keep conversation short with straight guys and try not to talk about anything outside of what we have in common (e.g. Work, local soccer club) because I don't want to give them the wrong idea. I don't want to come across a tease for single guys or a home wrecker. I even go out of my way to dress frumpy when I'm with my straight woman friends so as not to give off any man chasing impressions. I try my best to treat every man as though he is gay.
>>
>>17167006
Oh yeah absolutely, I just mean that it played out like that, it wasn't an out of the blue comparison - what actually made it funnier, because she off handedly mentioned the like and immediately my friend piped up and went "oh that's just a sample, you know he wants to give you the big thumb up". It was obvious but she used the context, is what I meant.
>>
>>17167016
Because if you never disagree with someone, one of you is innately subordinate.
In relationships, it's a very bad thing to never have disagreements or fights because it shows the relationship is very unbalanced.
The important thing is not how often you fight, but how well you solve the conflict.

>>17167017
I know that feel, as an asexual guy. It's really hard to convince girls you don't want anything from them.
>>
>>17167015
Yeah that makes sense. I guess as a man and someone that turns everything into a joke/ tries to find humour in everything, the 'in jokes' of women are really interesting.

What's your first language? You said Greek earlier but I thought you meant fraternity/ sorority...
>>
>>17167016
Depends on what you disagree on.
You and your partner have to expect the same things from the relationship (jealousy, commitment, etc) and from the future (marriage, kids, living together, education, etc). I dumped immediately every guy I've ever had a disagreement on these things - I tend to be very clear about what I'm okay with, what I'm not okay with, what I want in the future, and if they're fine with it it's okay, if they're not, I'll find someone else.
But disagreements on other things make the relationship interesting.
Me and my boyfriend disagree on many things, and we have great discussions about it - it's fun, we can talk about one subject for hours, have nice lengthy arguments, make fun of each other, etc. We talk about philosophy, religion, politics, economy, social issues and we have tons of fun because we disagree on a lot of things.
On the other hand, we're both used to having arguments and we rarely get mad. We discuss, but when the argument is done, we're done and we don't hold grudges or anything. Disagreeing is just a fun pastime.
If we agreed on everything, our talks would be basically a circle jerk, while we grow up and learn new things thanks to our disagreements.
>>
>>17167034
I also feel that women tend to have less patience with jokes that don't work out well... so that might have something to do with it. Or the other way around.

It's Dutch. I did mean fraternity/sorority.
>>
>>17167017
Yeah I get you. I'd say the men are kind of doing what you're doing, saying 'I'm not trying to make any conversation with you about sex' . They are doing it by talking about their partners.

It's a bit strange to say to someone in the first few meetings: "I think you're a nice person and I don't want you to think I want to fuck you"
>>
>>17167038
I guess that is true. For men, jokes are not political. They aren't a way of asserting power or hierarchy in relationships. Everyone is fair game.

I always get on with the Dutch!

Thanks for replying to all my questions. It's my first time on this board.
>>
>>17167045
It doesn't register exactly that way to me, I feel like men have more appreciation just for the attempt to entertain itself... while for women, the intention doesn't count and you get points for being funny, or pitying looks for obviously trying and failing.

Good to hear! Most of us are friendly and easy to get along with, as far as I can compare and have gathered from others.

No problem at all. Good luck with getting your info for the writing process!
>>
>>17167052
"pitying looks for obviously trying and failing."

That's the part I don't get. Well, I 'get it', it's just something I've never really experienced. Losing face for a bad joke, that's very harsh.

That might explain the problems female comedians face a little. A bad joke is a status killer when you're a woman. For men, it's five minutes of humiliation, then move on.
>>
>>17167069
It's not something people dwell on, but you do get implicit feedback that yep, that wasn't funny, whereas I feel among men it is more often actually ignored.

I think that has more to do with humor being a more conventional way for a man to be appreciated and set himself apart. Obviously most women grow into secure people who can appreciate jokes at their expense (if done well), but at least from my experience being a teenager, joking around socially was dangerous. Everyone was insecure, we all knew we were all insecure, and not doing anything remotely likely to hurt each other's feelings was kind of a token of respect and goodwill. I think a lot of comedians grow up investing in humor as their thing because being the class jokester gives them a positive identity when they don't have great looks, talent for sports, the highest grades etc. I feel that for the girls who fall in that category they less often seek something else to excel in (also because joking is a bit more risky) and more often try to get the sense that they're still okay by investing in solid friendships and getting assurance that they are alright and appreciated from those friends.
Of course this is a very crude generalization but that's my impression...
>>
>>17167078
I want to continue this conversation but I must get to work. Hope to see you again.
>>
>>17167086
Sure, who knows, have a good day!
>>
So, I like teasing this girl I know. Just to see her squirm, wriggle, and writhe while cuddling. I was wondering the signs of how turned on she gets while I mess with her without doing anything sexual.

Is it possible to differentiate writhing from tickling from writhing because she's getting wet? (I'm a pretty oblivious neet.)
>>
>>17167156
No, not really. All possible signs (starry eyes, flushed face, body spasms) can be from both. However if she is quite receptive to you doing stuff like this to her, chances are she likes you on some level or it would have become uncomfortable quickly.
>>
>>17167156
Personally I hate being teased like that. But I'd understand how people can enjoy it.

It's a little easier when you're not writing around. Things like breathing faster, heart beating faster, letting out a small exhale, biting lips, her eyes darting to your mouth or belt. There's this little sound which is like a small closed mouth moan.
Also shifting hips around, particularly towards you or in a rotational/back and forth motion.
Grabbing you and pulling you closer, generally touching you all over - which would be the sign that could be seen while teasing her.
Rubbing her feet together could be a sign too.

Some of these things could be from nervousness or excitement, but that's generally how I react when turned on.
>>
>>17167029
>Because if you never disagree with someone, one of you is innately subordinate.
Oh shit, I think I do this.
My previous relationship was with a a guy who was struggling emotionally. I always kind of considered myself the one in charge, since it was my responsibility to make decisions when he struggled and to make him feel better.

But we didn't argue much and I often let things go because I didn't want to upset him.

Do you think I was actually the subordinate in this relationship? How do I avoid that in the future?
>>
Women, do you mind being looked at/appreciated at the gym? If it's rather discreet.
>>
Why am I more afraid of talking to girls than going fist to claw with a blood thirsty three meter tall bear that wants to kill me to death?

Vittu mitä paskaa
>>
>>17166758
There's no specific timeline for kisses. I personally prefer going really slow with that, partially because I'm not a huge fan of kissing when I'm not turned on.
My first kiss has been the same evening where I first sleep with them.

But a kiss, I'd recommend going slow. Look her in the eyes, then look at her lips, look her in the eyes again. Move your head a little closer, maybe put a hand on her waist or shoulder or behind her head. If she's receptive, move on in for the kiss.
>>
How do I know you girls won't scream rape out of the blue?
>>
>>17166586
>looks at my snapchat story and is like the first person to look always?
Snapchat now automatically cycles through everyone's stories when you click one of the recently updated.

She also may be wondering what you're up to. You were an important part of her life.
>>
What are some GUARANTEED ways/traits/hobbies/etc to get girls interested in me?
>>
>>17166244

Do girls get as much attention/approached as often as 4chan says they do?

How many times a year does the average girl get asked out.
>>
>>17166976

>Girl is being passive

Thats because thats how flirting works

Girls do nothing and wait for guys to fall into their lap and have all the power. While guys put the work in and put themselves on the line to try and get something out of it

From a guys perspective, it aint right or fair.

It makes sense from a guys perspective to minimise risk of loss by talking to multiple girls and not get too invested in one girl

Just because guys want sex doesnt mean they dont want to meet someone compatible and have a relationship with someone they care about.

But things dont always work out with the first girl you date. Or the second, or third. And obviously getting rejected by someone you like when you're only trying to be nice hurts.

So to be honest I dont blame anyone for being hesitant to commit and talking to multiple girls at once. Its just too risky putting all your eggs in one basket and risking losing everything
>>
Kid who used to be my best friend stole from me, what do?
>>
>>17167294

Thank you. Women are fucking blind to how much the game is rigged in favor of them, it only makes sense to play the field from a guy's standpoint.
>>
>>17167299
Please disregard, as I just now noticed this isn't the right thread for this question. Sorry, not sure how to delete. Thank you
>>
Is it sexist for men to friendzone women?
>>
>>17167281
Do what you enjoy doing and be good at it
>>
>>17167292
For me it's probably 1-2 times a month, 27 y/o 7/10
>>
>>17167322

Not him but you this is why I don't feel sorry for cunts who get raped, you are playing on easy mode holy fuck.
>>
>>17166792
How do you do this? Do you sleep with oily hair? Doesn't this create a mess on your bed?

>>17166552
After 28 years, I got used to it. Just visit a prostitute every now and then and you will be fine.

>>17166572
Same reason as architects, cooks/chiefs, etc.

>>17166584
I'm 28 and mine has never connected. ;_;

>>17167246
Because girls really are scarier and more cruel than the most dangerous animals.

>>17167299
Kill him.
>>
>>17167325
Except almost none of them are the types of people I'm looking for, if I'm interested in someone, I will pursue them. It's uncomfortable to have to reject someone, especially someone who barely knows me and approaches me at work, and is pretty much only asking me out because they think I'm attractive--and they will just continue on and ask out the next pretty girl they come across.
>>
>>17167332

>waaa people think I'm attractive

Try getting rejected 5x a month instead of getting asked out.
>>
>>17166584
>19
Im almost 19 and i don't even have beard yet HAHAH
>>
File: ??? ???.jpg (158 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
??? ???.jpg
158 KB, 1600x900
>girl friend is being pretty distant lately
>gives bored/serious replies, puts barely any effort in conversations, doesn't give a response if mine has no direct question
>take the hint and step back
>no contact for over a week
>she hits me up with a smalltalk question
>answer and return the question
>no further response for another few days
Any of you see any logic in this? I don't get it. Why would they bother trying to stay in touch if they're just going to fade away again?
>>
>>17167334
You assume I never get rejected, I get rejected all the time. And I buck up and move on.

Men who base our interactions on more than just, "She's pretty," are more interesting to me and will earn more attention from me.

Your problem is you're looking for a blanket solution to getting more attention from girls as a collective group, but people are individuals and you have to connect on an individual level to earn attention from any person, male or female, romantic or not. Work on being a better member of society, and a better friend, and you'll find that you will attract a much better class of person, in general.
>>
>>17167356
Why don't you ask her? If my bf did this you can bet we'd have a conversation about it
>>
>>17167362
I did. She ignored it.
>>
>>17167356
Is this a friend who is a girl or your girlfriend?
>>
>get drunk hook up with a chick
>meet up with her on another occasion while sober
>realize that while not fat she definitely has chunky legs
>her online pics are rather unflattering
>start thinking how im not that comfortable being seen with her in public
>yet I havent had a gf in a year and I myself am fat 6'4 220lbs fuck who is balding

why can't I be not shallow piece of shit
>>
>>17167358

>an actual 7/10 woman
>rejected

K

Anyway the point is that you literally do no work-guys come to you just by matter of existing, whether you want it or not. And it's still an ego boost to know people find you attractive. That situation would be paradise for the average man when it comes to women.

Proof that women are only single by choice and can never be truly FA/alone.
>>
So how big is literally too big for you guys and girls?

Boobs and dicks and balls and labias and nipples all the way.

Also overall body size.
>>
>>17167364
Drop her like a ton of bricks, my friend. Someone who's too immature to have a real discussion is not worth your time
>>
>>17167318
I find this poor advice to be honest, there's several things that I'm extremely good at and even a couple hobbies that I have travelled around the world to compete in, but I've never gotten any female approval from.
>>
>>17167373
When I pursue someone I'm looking for more than a hookup, and sometimes that person is not interested in a relationship with me. It hurts, a lot, because it's me as a person who is being rejected, but that is life and I know how to handle disappointment.

And how can it be an ego boost if the only reason someone likes me is literally because of the way I was born? And they would pursue anyone who also happened to be attractive? I guess this is what I don't understand about your reasoning, you think it's the end-all, be-all to just be attractive. That does not bring happiness, just superficial relationships that fade as fast as they blossom.

What worries me is that it sounds like you would be happy just to be with someone, anyone off the street. I guess in that regard I have chosen to be single by choice, if things don't work out with someone who I'm genuinely interested in then I won't just decide to date the next guy who talks to me without there being promise of a substantial connection.

And just to address your final point, there have been plenty of times where I have chosen to be alone because of life circumstances that would hinder my ability to conduct a healthy relationship. It's tough and lonely, but in those situations it was the best choice for me to accomplish what I needed to accomplish in my life.

It's time for you to do some serious soul-searching, you need to figure out what you want out of life, because right now the singular goal of, "finding a qt gf." is shallow and depressing. And it's not good of you to direct your disappointment in yourself onto women, just because you lack the social skills to build solid personal relationships with other people.
>>
>>17167401
Find fulfillment in your life, be proud of who you are without needing validation from other people
>>
>>17167444

...and still end up dying alone
>>
>>17167449
I hate to break it to you, but we're all alone when we die
>>
>>17167434

Not going to respond to your wall of drivel but female privilege is being this picky about relationships while guys are fighting for scraps.

Also you're fucking retarded if you can't see how an ego boost is given by people finding you attractive. I'd almost literally kill to have 2 5/10 girls ask me out each month, even if I wasn't interested in them. Your whole post is "I'm selective because I can be in a relationship whenever I want". 80% of guys don't have this luxury.
>>
>>17167378
>Boobs
Anything bigger than 36F. Ideal size = 34C.
>labia
I like genuinely like roast beef. Just don't be deformed.
>nipples
Dick-nipples are a little too big for me, but it's not a deal breaker. Pancake aureolas are worse.
>overall body size
Taller than 5'11" and BMI over 24.

>>17167434
Would you prefer to have a good personality and be rejected because of your looks?
>>
>>17167434
>"because of the way I was born? And they would pursue anyone who also happened to be attractive?"
>ATTRACTION the action or power of evoking interest, pleasure, or liking for someone or something.
>I don't understand why someone thinking I provide interest or pleasure is a good thing

You're so dumb it hurts. The ability to pull a partner in begins with physical attraction. if you don't understand how that is a massive advantage and an incredibly amazing bonus you are incredibly naive and need to do some serious soul-searching.
>>
>>17167366
The space is deliberate. We're just friends. I wouldn't mind more and gave it a try a long time ago, but things didn't work out. We've been close friends ever since, until she faded away that is.

She's always been kind of antisocial and introverted, but before this she always wanted me inside that bubble of hers and was always eager to join when I had plans of my own. That's done a 180 for some reason.
>>
File: 112.png (11 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
112.png
11 KB, 120x120
Chicks,
Can you move your cervix? Like make it deeper or more closer?
Is that something you can do?
I honestly don't know.
>>
>>17167572
No.
>>
>>17167572
As far as I know they automatically move back to expand the vagina when she's aroused, but it can't be done manually.
>>
>>17167583
>>17167590
Such a mysterious nub.
Very mysterious indeed.
>>
>>17166584
My facial hair didn't start growing properly until my late 20's. There's still hope.
>>
>>17167572
Feels good when your sick head might slip in for an inch or two and she gasps and clamps
>>
>>17167528
>Would you prefer to have a good personality and be rejected because of your looks?

You mean have a man reject me because I'm not attractive enough for him?

If that's his sole reason for pursuing a relationship then we probably weren't going to be happy together in the long run
>>
>>17167378
A girl can be chubby as long as it looks okay and has a feminine line to it

Id date a girl up to maybe 20 pounds without a problem, if its more it depebds where it is and depends on the distribution

Boobs?
From A do F i guess also depends
A skinny girl with A cups is okay and a chubby girl with C-F is okay too
Perfect? B-D depending on the body type

Dick? As a guy i csn only comment my own and my ex told me as she loves rough poundings that it hurts her and im 18-19cm i guess around 14-16cm dick would be best?

Balls? Dont care as long as you don't grab them and pay no attention to them

Nipples?
I love some nipples, pancakes are kinda disappointing as i love to suck at nipples

Labias?
Doesn't matter too much, if it hangs out an inch or two then its a bit of a turnoff

Mine is 192.5cm with 95kg, bmi 25.8
I like short girls all from 5-5'6 but i would date a girl my height too
I dont hold deal breakers to looks all that much
>>
File: ♥.jpg (344 KB, 1024x762) Image search: [Google]
♥.jpg
344 KB, 1024x762
>>17167754
>a girl up to maybe 20 pounds
Setting a new standard for body type right there
>>
To anyone religiously inclined: I just realized all the torrenting I've been doing goes against one of the 10 Commandments. Is it considered a mortal sin?
>>
>>17166586
My ex likes my instagram posts all the time! I got such mixed signals. I think social media has a weird effect on people in that they somehow manage to separate the media content from the actual person. Don't know if that's true, but seems plausible.
>>
>>17166758
I HATE being complimented. It can make things really uncomfortable for the receiver, unless it's a quirky, compliment meant to be amusing then a very clear tone is set for the response.
With the kissing, just keep a light physical intimacy between you, like stand slighty closer to her than you would a friend, touch her more, like on the hand or leg, and if she responds rather than pull away, you'll know she likely wants you to kiss her!
>>
Any other femanons fantasize about crushing their boyfriend's balls while playing with them?

I don't know, when i'm playing with them, i just end up fantasizing about crushing them.
>>
As a straight male, I've come to the awkward and ironic realization that I am apparently pretty attractive to gay men. Which does me no good at all. I've gotten far more attention from gay men over the course of my life, without trying at all, than I ever have from women. I wonder if I'm just some weird bundle of traits that is appealing to The Gays, or if I have some appeal for women too but I don't really hear about it in the same way, since women are typically not sexually aggressive in the same way as men.
>>
>>17167830
Sometimes I imagine myself raping my neighbors daughter, I guess you're ok with that?
>>
>>17167836
>>17167836
i don't know you, so i couldn't care less
>>
>>17167016
>>17167029
>>17167029
I rarelyy have fights outside of family in friendships or relationships with anyone, but not because I'm subordinate, but because I don't see any benefit to shouting at someone or obviously avoiding them, it doesn't help them and I doesn't help me! People have different ways if dealing with conflict, doesn't mean it's not perfectly healthy.
>>
>>17167326
I'm the U.S prostitution is illegal, but things would be alot simpler if I could do that.
>>
Girls if i am obviously not a flirter is it a downside for you?
>>
>>17167832
Most likely you are just terrible at understanding female body language
>>
>>17167292
My gf get's hit on pretty much every day
>>
>>17167881
why dont guys get hit on
>>
>>17167918
Evolution.
>>
File: 1458497059048.jpg (10 KB, 349x314) Image search: [Google]
1458497059048.jpg
10 KB, 349x314
How do I get my girlfriend to be more independent and give me more space?

I don't want to hurt her feelings, but she hangs out with me more than I feel comfortable with tolerating, and want her to find happiness beyond being around me.
>>
Any other femanons fantasize about crushing their boyfriend's balls while playing with them?

I don't know, when i'm playing with them, i just end up fantasizing about crushing them.
>>
File: Probed anuses.png (57 KB, 415x429) Image search: [Google]
Probed anuses.png
57 KB, 415x429
I'm not sure where to ask this, but it surely doesn't deserve its own thread.

I want to get me a MILF by some free dating website that I'm in. Thing is (and sorry for the autism) that I don't know what to say to start a conversation. I only know that it's not a good idea talking about sex, even though it probably is what we're looking for.

Is it really as simple as saying "Hi, how's it going"? Most users don't share a sliver of hobbies or whatever it is we could have in common.

Start talking to someone with a cheeky joke, as seen in Tinder screencaps, would work at all with older women?

Sorry for the autism.
>>
>>17167867
explain
>>
>>17167875
As in, I might get positive attention but be too retarded to know it, but I recognize male attention because I'm male and know how men work? Could be,
>>
>>17167933
she'll finder her space when she meets a new guy and fucks him.
>>
>>17168073
I wish this were true at some times.

But seriously, how the fuck do I get her to give me more space?
>>
>>17167770
I ment 20 pounds over "normal weight"
Blah shit happens
>>
File: 1455935462957.jpg (323 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
1455935462957.jpg
323 KB, 600x849
So recently I took my crush out for ice cream, she enjoyed it and I want to take her out again, but how do I approach it without sounding annoying? Do you (girls) think its annoying?
>>
>>17167294
>Girls do nothing and wait for guys to fall into their lap and have all the power. While guys put the work in and put themselves on the line to try and get something out of it

It's like this because Men allow it to be. If Men would stop being so fuckin thirsty and pussy starved, then women would have to put in more effort as well, but we all know that's not going to happen.
>>
What do vaginas actually taste like?
>>
>>17168157
Salty
>>
>>17166318

The majority are either up to their eyeballs in student loans or rich enough that they don't have to work.

>>17166504

Daily. I have long hair that I wash every other day, sometimes less often if I can get away with it - overwashing your hair is bad for it. I also like bubble baths, so sometimes twice a day.
>>
Do you believe in friendship between the opposite genders?
>>
>>17168234
Yes.
>>
>>17168234
Completely. I've quite a lot of male friends. I don't want to shag any of them! There was only one I was mad about that way and, well. Let's just say he's not quite a friend anymore, certainly not in the same way. He's awesome
>>
>>17168083
What's the problem exactly? How much space are you needing?
>>
>>17168241
>I don't want to shag any of them!
Evolution is so unfair...
>>
>>17168234
Yes
>>
>>17168153
You would NOT say that if you knew how much effort it is to do makeup.. Hair.. Shopping.. Shaving.. Nails.. Heels.. Etc all while trying to be passably charming! It takes a lottt to be "feminine"
Men have it easy af in comparison!
>>
>>17168240
>>17168241
>>17168257
Good to know. I'm still a friend with a girl from HS, we call each other every once in a while, and we understand each other perfectly.
>>
Men: do you ever grow out of making gay and dick jokes about one another?
>>
>>17168307
Sometimes those jokes are just too appropriate and funny to not to make them.
>>
>>17168234
I'm the guy version of >>17168241, mostly. I wouldn't mind shagging most of my girl friends on the other hand, but I know it's not going to happen and I'm okay with that. We're still close.

no homo
>>
is it good or bad to look at girls (and people in general honestly) in the eyes when I'm talking to them?

if I don't look at them they seem more interested since it's the typical 'I don't care' (or cool guy) attitude, but it's rude and it seems like the conversation don't matter to me.
if I look at them it seems like I'm very interested, but it might seem like I'm being 'thirsty' for their attention (and maybe like I'm trying to impose myself or something), which is also bad.

I have gotten very mixed results out of this, what do you guys/girls think is the better way to approach people?
>>
Anyone.

Is it socially acceptable to message a girl on a dating website that I was somewhat friendly with in highschool ?
>>
>>17168336
The question shouldn't be "if", but "how much". You're talking in extremes; don't look at them at all and you're right, permastare at them and you're right. Even it out and you're good.
>>
>>17168339
I'd message her like I just noticed her profile and recognized her, say "hi", say "remember this and that", you basically already have at least something in common.
>>
>>17168279
Nails and heels are not importabt
Too much makeup is disgusting
Shopping is something that everyone does, but too much of it is stupid

Basic hygiene oh no imagine the horror

>>17168307
Nah gay, dick, mom jokes are a thing i do with my friend and sister
I don't think we will ever grow out of it
Some people like it some dont
>>
>>17168362
What about hairy girls? U want to date a lady gorilla?! Shaving takes time m8
And fyi, so does 'natural' makeup
>>
File: 1402294360838.gif (3 MB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
1402294360838.gif
3 MB, 200x180
Question for girls:

Long story short

>be me
>22 year old male
>can't drive
>call uber
>QT 22 year old grill
>instantly click with her even though I'm kinda shy
>can't stop thinking about her

Should I try contacting her? I technically have her uber cellphone, might be able to get her name on FB, don't know.

She also lives kinda near, I feel like a complete beta fuck because I can't drive though.
>>
>>17168406
A girl is really cute if shes cute without makeup
My ex didnt use makeup, maybe around the eyes id she was going out

Shaving okay i give you that one but we all have to do that and it doesn't take that long
>>
>>17168474
22 yo Uber driver girl? Is such a thing even possible?
I'd rather believe in aliums.
>>
>>17168279

>You have no idea how much effort goes into being attractive to men! Men have it easy

Yeah so easy

Men just have to

>Work out and be fit
>Have fun hobbies and an interesting life
>Have money
>Dress nice
>Be charming
>Pay for everything
>Take charge and make all the plans, put themselves forward, etc.

Guys put just as much effort in as women do. Just because guys dont slap paint on their face for an hour before a night out doesnt mean women have it harder than men
>>
>>17168406

Because men dont do personal grooming right? Thats just a woman thing. You know. To shave and be hygienic
>>
File: 1459378664736.jpg (88 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1459378664736.jpg
88 KB, 1024x512
>>17166244
>i dated girl in my senior year of high school
>i was head over heels in love, but never told her
>we were polar opposites, i was into drugs and drinking and she was a good mormon girl who didn't even swear
>i had nothing going for me at all. no job, shit grades, no way to pay for college, nothing. basically on track to end up in prison or flipping burgers my whole life.
>then my deadbeat drug addict dad died
>this really fucked me up because i felt like i was looking at my own future, with the current track that i was on
>i went off the deep end and basically cut off all ties with people except maybe two or three friends
>at the time i started doing music production on my laptop, working 12+ hours a day. i started doing this overnight after getting the news that he'd died. (the music production didn't really take off)
>i stopped talking to this girl out of the blue, without explanation. didn't text her back or anything.
>to this day i have no fucking idea why i did that and it's the single biggest regret of my life. i think about it practically every day.
>a few months after all this i bumped into her at the store and it was clear that she hated me.
>fast forward four years:
>i got my life completely turned around. i work for the court in a position that is lightyears ahead of anything people in my age group are doing, even those with college degrees.
>she's married, just got back into town from her mission and college

i have no hope that a relationship is possible with her, and even if i did have hope i respect her too much to be a homewrecker. however, i really want to apologize for the shit i pulled on her.

so i guess my question(s) are: would an apology 4 years after the fact be worth making? or would it just piss her off? if you guys think i should apologize, should i just send her a message straight up apologizing? or should i just ask how she's been, and see if the opportunity to apologize would present itself?
>>
>>17168307
I hope not.
>>
>>17168307

Fuck no

>>17168521

I think you should make a really direct effort to talk to her, tell her you really want to apologize and explain to her why you did what you did. Tell her what you've just told us

If you try and strike it up as casual conversation trying to catch up, she'll probably get annoyed. So make it clear you really want to apologize to her and explain yourself
>>
>>17166513
Same here, TRY to do it every other day
>>
>>17168521
Go directly to her, person to person if possible, and just be honest about it. If she accepts it, wonderful. If she doesn't, at least you'll be at peace with yourself knowing you tried to repair your mistakes the best you could.
>>
Genetics bruh.
How's your dad's beard?
How are the beards on your uncles and grandparents on your mother's side?

Shit could come from either side. My family is full of nice beards, I'm 19 as well yet my mustache doesn't grow in as thick as my other facial hair yet, and I barely have anything on the front of my face or chin. Mostly underneath my chin. I can see it slowly getting there though. But apparently my dad's facial hair was very awkward when he was growing up and it took him until he was 25 for it to fully develop.

Point is, you still have a few years probably. Check out your male family members and ask them how long it took theirs to develop.
>>
>>17166845
I'd say I have about 5 close friends, and then maybe 10 friends in the friend group in total. I only talk to and see one regularly, which is my best friend/boyfriend.
>>
>>17166581
I make it a habit to pee sitting when I'm drunk so I don't accidentally miss the bowl in my drunker stupor
>>
>>17168307
No. You remind me of that woman who was very upset about her boyfriends family laughing at a farting piggy bank or whatever.

>>17168234
Sure, if there are shared interests and 0 romantic interest. If there is any, it's going to become very difficult. Generally not worth the effort in that situation.
>>
>>17167378
Different men have different preferences. I prefer bigger and more voluptuous women, to the point that many men would find my ideal unattractive.
>>
Have you noticed how ATOGA threads are slower on weekends? Why do you pretend to have a social life?
>>
>>17168733
I haven't noticed, because I have better things to do than sit around on 4chan all day
>>
>>17168582
>>17168635
Thanks for the help. I'm actually not completely sure if she is actually in town or not, so I'll just send a message over facebook.

Do you think that this might rock the boat with her marriage? I don't want to cause her any trouble.
>>
File: 1437058028508.jpg (103 KB, 641x641) Image search: [Google]
1437058028508.jpg
103 KB, 641x641
>>17168733
I don't pretend to be a social butterfly though.

90% of the time when I'm going out with friends, it's because someone else initiated it.
>>
posted in the last thread, but here goes...

32 year old virgin, dumped by two women for it. What do I do? Give up?
>>
>>17168880
Try not bringing it up, when she asks you about your past be mysterious about it. Act confident, like you know what you're doing.
>>
>>17168880
Lie thy ass off, don't know why you haven't done that already.
>>
>>17168995
>Act confident, like you know what you're doing.
Yeah, right up until the point that you prematurely ejaculate.

Like running into a fucking bank wielding a gun, and in the middle of asking for money you start squirting them with a fucking squirt gun.
>>
File: image_43.jpg (167 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
image_43.jpg
167 KB, 690x460
Hi /adv/, collegefag here. I have a quick question for you.
I've been talking to this cute girl from one of my classes. We get along good, we text alot, and she generally has an interest in what i have to say.
Anyways, i asked her out on wednesday and she seemed very happy about it. Come tonight, our date night, she completely shows me up. Eventually she texts me "i forgot sorry :(" This really just crushed me so ive been sitting here for a while just generally really fucking upset. Should i tell her to fuck off? Or should i beta out and forgive her. I was waiting for 2 hours.
>>
>>17168995
>>17168998

Guess that's what I'll have to do then. It's really a huge deal to women, isn't it?

>>17169001

>Yeah, right up until the point that you prematurely ejaculate.

that doesn't happen to virgins only though
>>
>>17169015
How exactly did she stand you up? Was she supposed to meet you someplace and you sat around waiting for her? Or were you two supposed to touch bases again tonight and go somewhere?

If she was supposed to meet you someplace and forgot, whether or not that's the truth, fuck that shit. At least give her the benefit of the doubt maybe and wait for her to set something up instead and make the plans. But don't "REEE" all over the place and literally tell her to fuck off. Her "forgetfulness" may or may not be genuine, but no reason to jump the gun and act like a spaz
>>
>>17169015
I would stop initiating conversations unless she starts doing it.
>>
>>17169001
That can happen to even experienced men the first time with a new partner, especially if you like her so much that you get those annoying nervous jitters that totally fuck with your performance. Just laugh it off, and know that the second time will be a lot better. Also, go slow in your relationship. Feel free to experiment with other sexual acts before going the full monty. Touching each other, performing oral, nipple play (if she's into it), can help you learn to read her reactions so once you do go for intercourse you'll know how to tell what feels good for her. Plus you can practice holding back.
>>
>>17168880
Funny, everybody keeps telling me that it doesn't matter if you're a virgin and/or have no dating experience whatsoever no matter how much I insist that once you're out of highschool and you have no experience you're practically a lost cause - yet here we are.
>>
>>17169032
Or really stop initiating conversations indefinitely and ignore her. She's either: a shit person who cares little about fellow human beings, or an immature idiot who is too dumb to know how to communicate properly. Regardless, she lost her chance with you, because you don't play that shit
>>
>>17169054
Stop trying to make your complex out to be a problem with society. Are you so shit at social interaction that you literally don't know how to be a good friend or companion? Because that would be the only reason someone would still be a virgin at 32, and if you're too stupid to seek out professional counseling to address the flaws in your personality, then your inability to breed is nothing less than a gift to the rest of humankind because at least we don't have to deal with your moronic aspie spawn.

TL;DR--Get professional help instead of shitting up the board with your victim complex
>>
>>17167299
not sure if you're still checking to see responses but there's not much you can do from a legal stand point unless you have some sort of proof he stole from you.

Either talk to him and let him know you know he has your stuff and want it back, and that you'll go to the police if you don't get it back.

Other than that, cut off contact and don't let your guard down with people who shouldn't be in your life anyways (ex best friend for a reason). Come to terms that it wasn't that you didn't anything wrong, just that people will always take advantage of people when they feel hurt or justified in some way.
>>
>>17166504
everyday when available
>>17166552
either learn to enjoy being by yourself or make the self-improvements to attract someone
>>17166581
it's comfortable
>>17167016
small disagreements like red/white wine, not huge ones like religion or politics
>>17167257
don't fuck without a signed, notarized consent form and video tape all of it so it doesn't boil down to he-said-she-said bullshit
>>17167310
is it sexist for women to friendzone men?
>>17168307
no
>>
>>17167310
no, it's not. in fact, I've known a lot of my female friends who can't get the hint also, and guys that lead women on just as much without realizing it.

But no, don't feel bad for friendzoning someone, but you SHOULD feel bad for continuing to do so when you realize they have feelings for you and continue to let it happen, no matter what gender.
>>
>>17167292
I'm considered a 7/10 and I rarely get asked out, so I've started doing it myself and get turned down almost every time, even when it's guys that told me they were interested in me. What the fuck do you guys want? I'm confused.
>>
>>17168880
>>17168995

This, if you're worried about not lasting long buy an onahole and practice getting your endurance up.

>>17169025
female that's 24 and a virgin here, I honestly don't give two shits myself, even when I lose my virginity one day I wouldn't care because it makes things easier, IMO. Takes the pressure off and we can both learn what we like together.
>>
File: vrSx9yv7AQ8.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
vrSx9yv7AQ8.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
Guys:
My boyfriend asked to get a blowjob while looking at pictures of bikini girls - I refused.
He’s still thinking about it though. For context, I’m rocking a fit body and I’m giving him daily sex/blowjobs.
What is up with this? Is this a normal request? Is this a red flag?
>>
>>17169015

Going to be honest here, I've done this to guys that I wasn't serious about when I was younger and I regret it horribly. If she didn't 'remember' chances are she just didn't care to write it down and is slightly self absorbed. Either that or she got extremely nervous, but you'll never know unless you ask her.

But honestly, unless you're already super invested in her, I'd just quit wasting your time. Women like this, whether they know it or not, are leading guys on because it feels good to get attention.

I'm sorry a lot of us fucking suck.
>>
>>17169106
Take sexy pictures of yourself in bikinis and give to him to enjoy while you blow
>>
>>17169106
he might have a certain fetish, ask him about it. You won't know unless you talk to him, if it's a simple bikini fetish, wear one while you blow him.
>>
>>17169106
>>17169113
Do this. Don't make an emotional big deal about it, if he was cheating on you with bikini girls they would be gargling his cum instead of you.
>>
>>17169113
>>17169115
Yeah, I'd have no problem with that. I'll suggest it.
Trying to understand it though. I'd feel bad for looking at pictures of studs while he's around.

>>17169114
He didn't want to explain this one.
>>
>>17167918
That wouldn't be very dominant
>>
>>17167933
Just communicate with her. Tell her what you said here. Don't be a bitch.
>>
>>17167933
Plan ahead. Say you want a whole day to just play video games and goof off to clear your mind, and ask her what she's could do that day.
If you can plan something for her, she won't feel lost.

If you do this consistently, say every Saturday, she'll develop an activity like social meetups or a hobby.
>>
>>17168157
they can taste salty but also coppery depending on the pH levels.

They can also taste pretty damn rank if they haven't been washed all day, since the vagina cleans itself constantly and the stuff it expels builds up in the underwear.
>>
Fellow girls: Im a virgin whos never stuck anything inside her vagina before ( no tampons or fingers). Today i decided to try fingering myself. Is it supposed to feel good? It just felt weird and kinda hurt. I only got half of my middle finger in before i decided it wasnt doing anything.
When is it supposed to feel good?
>>
>>17169205
You must be 18 to post here, faggot
>>
>>17169208
I am.
>>
heres the situation

>me and FWB/friend together last week friday
>had fucked already that day, watching tv in bed naked
>decide to make a gonewild account (for her) on reddit and laugh at the messages she gets
>also made a few gifs (15 seconds of fingering, inserting toy slowly, pulling down top)
>got verified and all that
>did have fun reading the weird messages she got, good time waster

some guys referenced me as a cuck (my leg was showing in one picture of her on the bed), but she thought (or atleast she said to me) that it was cool that i didn't get jealous or possessive of her or her body and that i was fine doing stuff like that with her.

i know every girls different but is there a general consensus to this? am i cuck?
>>
Do weddings make women eager for fucking?
Looking to nail a girl at a wedding soon.
I look fine as hell in a suit.
There's a girl I'm targeting. She hasn't seen me for six months.
I've been in the gym since.
Gained 15lbs of muscle.

We were flirty as hell before.
I think this shit is a shoe in.
I'm bigger.
My clothes are great.
It's a wedding.
So consummation is on the mind, yeah?
>>
>>17169285
If the girl is single and is at a wedding. They're not eager for fucking but instead to get married themselves. If you lay down some smooth shit and "date" her you could definitely fuck her by that same evening. Just be smooth and everything should roll out the way you want it to.
>>
File: 1446004908783.gif (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1446004908783.gif
1 MB, 480x360
How many lesbians do you think there are who are avowedly non-feminist?

(Google couldn't parse this question right.)
>>
>>17169084
Male.

Morning and night.

I can't get to sleep without the nightly, I just lay in the bed feeling gross if I don't, and the morning is what gets me woken completely.
>>
>>17169543
Not a lot, I think. My ex was bi and she acted like a stereotypical dyke; she shared her views on feminism at every occasion even though she didn't know much about it. Though she dyed her hair and shortly after that armpits and cunt pink.
>>
>>17169084
>learn to enjoy being by yourself or make the self-improvements to attract someone

Unfortunately I don't like myself very much and I give up on people so I'm in quite a situation.
>>
Do you ever storm out on dudes just to see if they'll follow you?

sorta-gf storms out after acting childish after I refuse to cave in to a *very* silly demand. And no it had nothing to do with our relationship. It was on the "you used the wrong dishwashing detergent" level of complaining. Ruined what was supposed to be a chill night between us.

So first she ran out. Didn't follow her once she got through the door. She came back a few minutes later because she "forgot" something. Embrace her. Try to get her to tell me what's REALLY up, but make it clear I'm still not going to give in to that stupid demand. She pushes out of my arms and leaves (I make a smartass comment as she goes through the door).

Assuming I was in the right here (and I was), did I make the right decision by not following her?
>>

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.