[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I do about my faggot neighbors letting their dog out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1581581.jpg (64 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
1581581.jpg
64 KB, 535x462
What can I do about my faggot neighbors letting their dog out to bark at 2 AM?
>>
>>17166212
Kill it
>>
Earplugs

Not a solution, but it'll help.
>>
>>17166212
Rent a van and Drive it out to Monticello.
>>
Kek, this is a REAL /adv/ thread.

Stink bomb. They'll want to go inside and shut up, real quick.
>>
Give him this

Chocolate – You’ve probably heard this before, but chocolate is a definite no no for your pup. And it’s not just about caffeine, which is enough to harm your dog by itself, but theobromine and theophylline, which can be toxic, cause panting, vomiting, and diarrhea, and damage your dog’s heart and nervous systems.

Grapes and raisins – This is one that lots of dog owners are unaware of. Grapes contain a toxin that can cause severe liver damage and kidney failure. We’ve heard stories of dogs dying from only a handful of grapes so do not feed your pup this toxic food
>>
just keep calling the cops and complaining about the noise
>>
>>17166212
record the barking and then play it at double the volume with your speakers pointed at their bedroom.
>>
File: shovel.png (374 KB, 1209x1563) Image search: [Google]
shovel.png
374 KB, 1209x1563
>>17166212
>>
>>17166212
It's Friday faggot.
>>
>>17166332
This OP

Other than that, if the dog is friendly, and they don't watch the dog, get some of that really nasty fart/skunk spray, coax the dog over with a treat, and spray the dog down with it, that way their dog smells like shit and bothers the fuck out of your shitty neighbors??

Idk, shitty advice, but only thing I can think of without you having to confront your neighbors about it, or harm the dog.
>>
>>17166332
Holy fuck, this.

And then please record for reactions. This is actually gold level revenge.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.