[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/. Here's my problem. I'm about to turn 26 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: chile.jpg (273 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
chile.jpg
273 KB, 600x400
Hi /adv/. Here's my problem.
I'm about to turn 26 and I feel unfulfilled.
I work a lot, and got nothing in return.
I love a lot, and got nothing in return

Also, as a male, the lack of a proper sexual life drives me insane. It makes me want to kill myself but in a literal way. It makes me feel like a loser, like I'm way less than the others. It makes me feel like I'm missing out of the best feeling there is (in fact, I'm sure this is the best feeling there is because I'm not a virgin)

I have this feeling like I'm going absolutely crazy. I want to stop feeling desperate. I don't want to grow old empty and alone, but it seems that's the way its going to be.

I was even thinking on becoming a full Buddhist and leaving my city forever (you can't meditate here), but that also sounds batshit insane, I would probably suffer anyway and even starve.

I need some advice or anything. This is not going to end well for me if I don't make a decision.
This is too much for me to handle, I seriously want this to stop
>>
bump ;_;
>>
File: 1463512329163.jpg (282 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463512329163.jpg
282 KB, 2000x1000
>>17166023
>>
what is your job?
>>
>>17166023
you're 26, that's still too early to predict a life of loneliness but up to you to decide.
I don't know what your work or love life is like but find what matters to you, in life. You'll have to explore.
See a psychiatrist if you're getting any thoughts of harming self/others or spiralling out of control though
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.