[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A chick just recently moved out of the house I'm also renting,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: vlcsnap-2014-02-04-12h08m00s41.png (337 KB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-02-04-12h08m00s41.png
337 KB, 720x304
A chick just recently moved out of the house I'm also renting, and she hasn't returned to clean her room or the bathroom she used, I've got my own shower and toilet and don't share the one that she used. The carpet needs vacuuming and the shelves could do with a dust, there's also shower scum on the shower doors, the landlord lives away and wants me to organize another person to move in. We were both house sharing and there's no lease that we signed.

It's not my responsibility to clean her room, should I just text her to ask if she's coming back to clean the rooms she used?
>>
Is it just those few things you've mentioned? Would probably be faster for you just to do it yourself than to even contact the girl and sort out her coming back to do it. Do you like your landlord? Then maybe just do them a solid. Might help down the line if you miss rent one month or something like that.

On the flip side, no, doubt you're obligated in any way to clean her part if you really don't want to.
>>
>>17165986
How about a mexican clean lady? I swear to God my appartment has never been cleaner.
>>
>>17166149
I looked at the bathroom and I can see marks where she's tried cleaning the mirror and shower doors so I won't need to bother really, it's just a sharehouse, not like it's getting put on the market.
>>
>>17165986
Just do it, if for no other reason than that you want whoever moves into that room next to have a high standard to live up to.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.