[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend always squirts...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: squirt.jpg (30 KB, 475x863) Image search: [Google]
squirt.jpg
30 KB, 475x863
OK, I don't know how I knew, but when I started messing around with my girlfriend, I imagined that she would squirt the first time she came. Wasn't wishful thinking or anything, just the image I had in my head.

She was very inexperienced and had never actually cum before.

So I fuck and finger her and bam, she squirts fucking buckets.

So I'm thinking "well it shouldn't happen every time, just if you get too worked up".

But no, since then I've tried fingering, fucking and a vibrator to make her cum and every time she soaks the bed.

Anybody know how to do this without making such a mess?
>>
I'm asking partly because it smells like cat piss. It's not her, I've noticed it with others too....
>>
>>17165801

a towell or dirty sheet?

im gay, and we cant have sex without lube, and lube is messy and sticky and i dont want it on my bed but its impossible just to keep it on the dick. plus sometimes the cleaning process isnt so great and a tiny bit of shit gets out, or my cum leaks out of his ass or what have you.

so we have a dirty old sheet we get out when having sex, and put it away when done.

ruins the build up to sex but eh
>>
>>17165810
>ruins the build up to sex but eh

This part I can relate to. I put a towel under her, doubled-up, and she soaks through it. So then I change the sheet and put a towel under it and it soaks through the new sheet...
>>
>>17165817

lmfao, ur fucked mate. sucks to suck. consider tripling up towels.
>>
>>17165801
Open your mouth and drink the squirt you pussy. Bam, no mess.
>>
>>17165804
well, it smells like that because it is probably piss. try to make sure she goes to the bathroom or something beforehand. My GF does it and it is so annoying and it's not like "omg she's squirting" as much as it is "omg she's losing bladder control all over me..." because it is seriously a lot.
>>
that shits fucking gross. tell her to take a piss before sex and that pissing on the bed isn't cool.
>>
>>17165801
When I squirt it never smells like pee Maybe she's actually peeing
>>
https://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/scientists-perform-first-major-study-on-whether-squirting-is-just-peeing

She's seriously just peeing. There's no such thing as 'squirting', unless you're talking about squirting piss.

>>17165854
>>17165876
These.
>>
>>17165882
where the fuck do you think the fluid comes from?
>>
>>17165830
this.
>>
OK new rule, only if you or your GF squirts should you reply here.

I'm just wondering how to avoid it while still having screaming orgasms all up in my temple known as the Town of Pound
>>
>>17165894
It comes the urethra but mine was never like urine. In fact, I can't squirt if my bladder if full. Its just a small amount of clear liquid that comes out for me and it only happens when I come twice. It smells sweet and clean. Not like urine at all. I'm surprised they didn't just test the fluid instead.
>>
>>17165918
Oh God, typo city. Oops
>>
>>17165918
A lot of girls leak a small amount of clear, clean, sweet tasting fluid when cumming after being highly aroused. The big gushing flow commonly referred to as squirting is a mix of urine and other fluids.
>>
>>17166158
Cool, so do you know how to stop it, short of plugging her up?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.