[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I slept with a co-worker two nights ago. This girl is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: shutterstock_175906898.jpg (2 MB, 3240x2361) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_175906898.jpg
2 MB, 3240x2361
So, I slept with a co-worker two nights ago. This girl is the girl of my DREAMS. She's giving me some mixed signals if she wants a relationship. Dunno what to do.

Last night I stayed the night at her place. We kissed and fell asleep next to eachother (like pretzel mode type cuddling). There's so much more to this story, but I'll keep it brief.

Today we were texting. I told her how meaningful that night was to me. She didn't really reciprocate any feelings, now I'm over thinking it. Should I just lay off and let her figure things out herself?
>>
>>17165702
Back off for now. There's nothing that can make it worse than smothering her.
>>
File: 1463756683643.png (421 KB, 499x476) Image search: [Google]
1463756683643.png
421 KB, 499x476
Don't push it on her. But give her time to think about it and if she continues sleeping with you and not reciprocating any emotions then youre just fwb and you should move on and keep looking. If she does come around then grest job much spagett to you. But seriously don't push your own emotions on her.
>>
So, did I fuck up by telling her my feelings? I wanted to make it clear that it wasn't really a "hit it and quit it" type of night.

I'll back off. Sounds like a good idea.
>>
You should have kept it light and fun. And you didn't even fuck her?
>>
>>17165936
The first night yes, we totally fucked. The second night we did not.
>>
>>17165732
What exactly did you tell her? Sounds like you spit lovey dovey shakespearian shit and she is not feeling the same. If you did, then its over for you. She knows you are emotional and she wont come to you. Anyway, you two slept together and its not like she got to know you formally. She could be a total slut. It would be best to keep your options wide open.
>>
Avoid talking about your emotions with a girl you are interested in in the future, the truth is, bitches want a rock. If you show her your cards too fast, you lose. Talk about these things with people who actually care, like your bros. Bitches won't give you the light of day when it comes to talking about emotions.
TL;DR: don't talk about emotions with girls, you are giving yourself up too fast and this lowers your value to them. Use actions, not words.
>>
What are these 'mixed signals'? From what you've said, all she wants is a FWB
>>
>>17165702
>co-worker

what type of job?
>>
>>17165702

You fucked up. You jumped the gun a little too soon, and are probably turning her off with your approach.

All you can do now is just sit tight, and hope that you didn't scare her off. As a guy, sometimes is good to let your feelings be known, but 95% of the time is better to reciprocate HER feelings, than wait for her to reciprocate YOURS.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.