[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>like girl at work >we talk a lot and she laughs at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1454901345230.gif (2 MB, 286x276) Image search: [Google]
1454901345230.gif
2 MB, 286x276
>like girl at work
>we talk a lot and she laughs at the shit I say
>tell her I'm going to play Pokemon cards at an event a couple weeks ago
>she wants to come with and watch me
>we have a nice time
>we do it last weekend too and even grab food afterward
>she acts weird this week, kinda cold and dismissive
>still wants to go with me this weekend

What the fuck should I do? I feel like I did something wrong.
>>
>>17165665
Ask her simply if you did something wrong
>>
>>17165668

I guess I can do that. I think I got too overeager and may have fucked things up. She's really introverted. She told me that she really likes her alone time, but that she still likes hanging out with me. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17165679
If she already told you that, she's probably more of an upfront person. Just be honest with her and keep it easy. Don't talk too much or backtrack, think before you talk, y'know ?
>>
>>17165696

I can do that. Should I just straight up ask her if I did anything wrong? Like I said, I'm worried that I came off too aggressive this week.
>>
>>17165721
Ask her if she still wants to go. If she says yeah why, be like, okay it's just you seem a little less than enthused about it. What's up?
>>
>>17165887

I asked her this morning if she was still down and she said yes. Am I overthinking this? I don't text her or anything, and we talked a decent amount at work today.
>>
>like girl
>tell her I'm going to play Pokemon cards
>she acts weird

dude i cant help you. also im losing my shit laughing at how beta you are.
>>
>>17165904

thanks for reading
>>
>>17165904
people have different interests. i think pokemon cards are fucking dumb but i dont feel the need to come in here only to say that. go to /b/ if you wanna shitpost

OP you need to take it slow and not seem like a clingy fuck. it sounds fine based on what you said, but if you think it's fine to ask if you did something wrong without it being weird (and you need it to reassure yourself) do it.

if she cancels going out this weekend, cut your losses and move on, unless she makes a special effort to schedule another outing with you.
>>
She might just be getting nervous and being cold and dismissive is how she's showing it. It might not necessarily be about you specifically...
>>17165679
>I think I got too overeager and may have fucked things up.
Maybe she feels she's been acting overeager and she's trying to back off a little?

Chill out a little.
>>
>>17165696
>>17165887
>>17165961

thanks for the advice bros. Still don't know what I should do tomorrow. I was a beta faggot this week, and was way to aggressive. But when I talked to her today she still said she was down for cards today. Again, I'm still having anxiety that I was way too over-eager this week. Wish me luck this saturday.
>>
>>17165665
Did she cum?
>>
She probably realized you were a huge manchild for still playing with pokemon cards.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.