[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i lost my best friend today and probably the only real friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 55555.png (143 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
55555.png
143 KB, 500x330
i lost my best friend today and probably the only real friend i ever had
not as in that he died; but he just doesn't want to be my friend anymore
i don't know what to do now and i honestly just want to die..
im sorry if this is really whiny sounding but honestly how do you deal with this?
>>
You eat 3 meals a day, take a shit a day, and go to sleep at night. Suck it up and stop caring.
>>
>>17165526
What happened? Is it anything specific that can be repaired or general drifting apart?
>>
>>17165530
oh u lmfao

>>17165531
he doesn't want to be best friends with anyone, only if he ever gets into a relationship then with that specific person
he keeps on saying ''best friends'' just don't exist, aka only his wife or some shit could be his best friend
>>
>>17165539
What sex are you?
>>
>>17165543
a girl, why?..
i think most of his friends are girls i don't think it matters in this case..
>>
>>17165526
Stop being dependent on others for your self worth.

You were not firends , at least not for a long time. You were using this person as an emotion crutch , being an emotional vampire, a user not a friend.

The other person finally had enough. "Friends " like you actually make life worse. They drag everything you do down. And it sucks so much.

The solution?

Improve your self until you like yourself. Be a strong self actualized human . then you can develop true two way friendships. Not the 1 way emotional leaching that you do now.
>>
>>17165550
Apparently it does. He seems like an asshole anyway, like he wouldn't get close to someone unless he's also boning them. At least that's the impression I'm getting. You're naïve if you think he's "above" that or something.
>>
>>17165558
euh i guess...
but still, i was always there for him.. whenever he needed support i was glad to help
i actually loved helping him
i just wanted to be a good friend
>>
>>17165550
It matters. He was tired of being friend zoned by you and the other girls he knows.

He liked you, didnt know how to make his feeling for more known or was afraid to , and you never caught on.
>>
>>17165563
When a guy opens up to a non family member like that.... He is wanting more than a friend. He was looking for a mate.

You want to save this?

Ask him if he likes you and wants to date.

Dont want to date him? Then this relationship (friendship or other) is over.
>>
>>17165566

he doesn't want to be best friends with anyone regarding their gender lol

>>17165562
actually he is not the type to bone anyone at all..
>>
>>17165572
Your delusional.

You wont know unless you ask him straight up. In person. In private.
>>
>>17165572
>actually he is not the type to bone anyone at all..
>most of his friends are girls
Choose only one. It's as I feared, you're naïve. And like I also said, anyone who thinks only their SO "deserves" to be emotionally close to them is an asshole with this probably over-exaggerated view of "being manly".
>>
>>17165575

eh, he does not like me, he just does not want to be best friends with someone that is not going to be his partner
>>
>>17165578
Did he start dating someone else?
Is he trying to date one of the other girls he is friends with?

Honeslty just ask if he wants to be FWB
>>
>>17165586
no and hell no..
we're both kind of conservative if this means anything...
>>
is it honestly that weird to be best friends for a guy and a girl?...
>>
>>17165616
Sexual tension and hormones are a bitch. Some can handle it, but they usually already have a formal romantic partner.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.