[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 22940.jpg (64 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
22940.jpg
64 KB, 1024x768
Ok guys I'm feeling awful right now
I'm 23 years old man, my friend is 26
I introduced him to a girl named Julie
They are together since 2 months
Their relationship is great but today I told him something he didn't knew
I told him that his girl slept with one of her ex's friend when she was with her previous boyfriend
The guy went crazy, went straight to her place and now he wants to dump her.
I meet them both to have some explanations about the situation but the guy doesn't wanna hear shit : he's mad as fuck about the situation and wants to terminate the relationship.
I tried everything to change this but he made up his mind.
I'm sure the girl is low key mad at me and I'm kinda mad at my friend for puttin me in this situation.
I feel like snitch bitch and don't know how to deal with this feeling. Always had a big mouth and always came in some trouble.
Also, I'm a religious person and I can't understand why I always get in this kind of situation.
I also have a mental illness and I always get in shit like this.
I need help...
Thanks
>>
>>17165463
Shut the fuck up.

Problem solved.

PS: your friend's as much an asshole as you are.
>>
>>17165463
I think it's good the guy had a tantrum, you and him should make up with homosexual love.
>>
Yeah I know right

I forgot to tell something, I care about both of them and have a lot of friends in common

I don't want everybody to think of me in a bad light
>>
>Mental illness
>Religious

In all seriousness, what you did is inconsequencial. Where the facts come from doesn't matter, this is something between him and her. If she's a cheating bitch, then why do you care if she's mad at you? Fuck it man.

I don't know what religion you are, but my understanding is that God doesn't put you in these situations.
>>
Yeah I know the mental illness religion thing is kinda cliché

You're right, I put myself in these situations and I keep failing. I don't find the strength in me to carry on to actually apply what I learn from my mistakes.
I know I'm a whiny bitch but this kind of situation happens to me all the time. I'm always in the middle of shitstorms.
And when something good comes to me I fail to catch it, or to keep it
>>
bumpin
>>
bumpin
>>
How did Kitano make such a boring movie so likeable?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.