[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have two free weeks until my summer job starts and I have literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Social.jpg (135 KB, 1024x701) Image search: [Google]
Social.jpg
135 KB, 1024x701
I have two free weeks until my summer job starts and I have literally nothing to do. I only have two friends, one works often and the other is undependable as shit.

What social things can I quickly get involved in in the next couple of weeks if I am starting out with functionally 0 friends?
>>
>>17165449
games
>>
>>17165449
can we have some background on your personality? Like are you a total fucking dweeb or can you hold conversation and not be awkward?

Also, is it friends you want or girls? 'cause the two ain't the same my friend.
>>
>>17165545
You mean sports or vidya? How is the latter social?

>>17165553
Friends to your second question. For the first, I'd like to think I'm decent in conversations but I am a bit autistic. I hide it well with causal acquaintances.
>>
Goto the gym. And change your diet.

In 2 weeks you could be on a strong footing to getting into shape and changing your life. Everyone needs to do thism
>>
>>17165595
I don't have a membership and I don't think I live near a gym that'll let me get a 10-day pass or something like that.
>>
File: he's coming for you.jpg (37 KB, 500x725) Image search: [Google]
he's coming for you.jpg
37 KB, 500x725
>>17165875
pay for one month you fucking retard
>>
>>17165885
And get into one of those contracts when I'm just going to leave in 2 weeks? Nah.
>>
>>17166227
just buy one month

go to a park and play some pickup basketball

volunteer for a day at your local ER

fly a kite
>>
I love the Meathead's approach.

>jas geht mahsuls, big mahn no need fwends

Just play vidya doesn't work either. I really hate either of those two shitty pieces of advice, because in the end, you'd just be a really muscular gamer with no friends, which is stupid.

The fact is, as a guy, if you don't have those social links to use as a buffer, its next to impossible to just "be social". Muscles and height on a guy are the equivalent of a fat ass/ big fits. Sure, if you only want to attract airheads that go for generic, sure. If you actually want to be social and meet people with similar interests, hobbies, etc, without being religious or straight edge, its hard.

For the most part, people are just going to wonder, " why doesnt he have friends? He must be a weirdo". And that's the null end mindset we have as a society. No one is going to try and help you make friends, or try to be your friend so you can make more friends. The obvious is too complex if you don't have tits.

There in lies the answer; women. You need at least one (social) female friend in order to entice other males and females into thinking "oh, if he can keep her around he must not be so weird" and bam, you've fooled 90% of the sheep.

Note that I said social. It's not going to be any help if you find another female with barely any friends and doesn't understand her existence is bait.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.