[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I change so I look better (other than smiling, working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
What should I change so I look better (other than smiling, working on that)? Am I actually alright looking or am I delusional?
>>
>>17165311
(edited out a nasty ass zit on my chin)
>>
Facial hair.
>>
>>17165316
As in grow it out?

Like a stubble or full beard?
>>
>>17165311
i think you're nice looking. the freckles are cute
>>
>>17165311
Your self esteem
>>
>>17165311
You look like Xander Mobious, dude
>>
>>17165323
Yeah, you could look pretty damn good but it wouldn't mean a thing if you didn't think much of yourself
>>
File: 136064262.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
136064262.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
>>17165319
OP don't grow a beard or any facial hair for that matter...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/11501340/Science-explains-why-hipsters-grow-beards.html
>>
>>17165331
Idk Mobus doesn't have a nice jaw like OP
>>
>>17165316

noooooo

You look good! Train your neck and upper body, and make sure that hairline never recedes.
>>
The only problem is can see is one that almost all light-haired guys have: your eyebrows are light and kind of sparse. If you're really feeling ambitious, you can use generic bimatoprost (Latisse) to thicken your eyebrows and castor oil / dye to darken them. Guy above me mentioned neck training, but be very careful with that.

You look good, though! No need to bother with facial hair or anything like that.
>>
>>17165311
Use different/less hair gel. Grow some facial hair (if you can)
>>
>>17165311
>Am I actually alright looking or am I delusional

Yeah, you're delusional. You have blue eyes - something that asians like me can only dream we had. Blonde hair, again, looks better than greasy black hair. Also you're white.

This puts you above ~2 billion people already. There is literally nothing wrong with your face and you probably know that. It makes me lol because I see people daily that have faces 10x more fucked than yours and you're here wondering if you look 'alright'.

The answer is yes. But if you can't see that for yourself, then no girl will.
>>
>>17165657
There are some pretty cute Asians, but I see your point.

I'm seeing that a lot, about time I actually listened
>>
>>17165311
Goto gym.

You have weak looking shoulders and traps
>>
>>17165670
god damn you are already the master race and still whining?
>>
growing your hair out is key. getting anything to fade those freckles would help too.
>>
>>17165311
You are pretty allright if you ask me!
> blue grey eyes
> blonde tinted hair
> nice cheekbones

you're already better than at least half the world population.
>>
>>17165896
How long are we talking about here? I look like a total sperg when my hair grows out imo

How does a pale ginger fade freckles? Lmao actually asking cause that'd be great
>>
>>17165311
you look like a normal slightly above average person. you can't do much to improve face besides being a healthy body weight. all you can do is dress better and do proper hygiene, but honestly you look fine.

everyone can always improve though but don't become obsessed with improvement, you'll only feel empty in the long run
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.