[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, I have this problem with talking to people about my feelings.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Hey, I have this problem with talking to people about my feelings. I used to just kinda keep 'em back and then break down and cry like a little bitch for an hour or two every 2 or 3 months.

I never really cared about dealing with it because it never really hampered me. As I got older though (Started doing this at like 14, am now 19) It's less crying for a while, and more getting overly angry about stupid shit and doubting everything.

Again, I never bothered with it because I thought it was pretty normal for me and I liked that it was always like that. I am now in a relationship though, and this whole not being able to open up to people and then exploding and getting angry and breaking up only to beg to be back together the next day is getting to the point where I know for a fact she won't take me back again.

How do I learn to open up, and not get controlled by this shit when things get hard?

>pic mostly unrelated.
>>
>>17165272
Try some mdma
>>
>>17165315
>>17165315

What is that?
>>
>>17165272
That's fine just vent in your car get over it back to work.

If your pissed off just don't do it around your bitch go do something. Waste the energy.

The crying is fine that's how you cope

I do the same mines monthly one day bawl my ass off then I feel better and move on.
>>
read up on some mushrooms- do it once- you will be a new man with new beginnings.

Peace
>>
Tbh try therapy. It helped me with the same thing.
>>
>>17165443
The issue is that I make rash decisions. I get into my head and I make myself think my relationship is a terrible decision only to realize that it was just me being stupid and not talking about things.

Everytime I boil over we fight about stupid shit and I tell her i don't want to be with her anymore, I'm honestly surprised she's been as patient with me as she has.

I just don't want to push it anymore.

>>17165453
Isn't therapy expensive? I'm fucking broke as shit
>>
>>17165458
Ok after talk to your self and evaluate your relationship.

You keep bitching about it there has to be something that bothers you.

When you have these days don't stay at your house don't be near your gf your going to use her to vent.
>>
>>17165477
So just give eachother a bit of distance whenever I feel like that then?

That is a lot simpler than I thought it would be.

Thanks dude, I'll keep it in mind.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.