[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF does she mean, how to respond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
WTF does she mean, how to respond
>>
"lol"
>>
>>17165206
She wants to live her life a specific way while she's young, she doesn't want to settle down until she's older.
>>
>>17165206

> you are pretty luck than
> than

She did the right thing. Can't see nothing wrong, moving on
>>
>>17165206
"What do you mean by that?"
>>
It's probably because she realises actions have consequences, and doing something new might have unforseen ones that will affect her the rest of her life.

How do I know this? Because I've fucked myself permanently and don't do anything anymore. Especially not new things.

But of course this is irrelevant because the only new thing op wants to do with her is sex.
>>
>>17165295

where did this profundity come from

say "is it thursday"
>>
"hey, do fish fuck?"
>>
>>17165216
>a specific way
Cock carousel.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.