[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the dangers/advice you can give with older women with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: o-WOMEN-BUSINESS-facebook.jpg (242 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-WOMEN-BUSINESS-facebook.jpg
242 KB, 2000x1000
Met this nice girl at my gym. She is 28, a bit older than me and has a master business or something. Just want to know how to handle them, how are they different? Women between the age of 25 to 30.
>>
>>17165172
I like them way better. They usually have something interesting to say and flake less.
They're usually more interested in looking for a husband rather than just a lay, so they're more interested in your job, income and what you like to do for fun and less interested in how your abs look.
>>
>>17165288
Is having lower education such a turn off for them? I never went to college but let's say my job involves saving lives daily. I noticed she likes well dressed men and I have never seen someone so devoted to a job (she is in entrepreneurship and literally goes at every convention/conference possible)
>>
>>17165300
Forgot to add that I still live with my parents at 22. I am saving up some money before moving out
>>
It makes no sense of asking an internet board:
> met girl in the gym, she is 28
> does study x
> Hey /adv/ how do i handle her?

We don't have an impression of this person, so we can't do an afwull lot. I will also not make any assumptions like oh she is smart, she wants to settle,,etc. These are more likely to be true, but don't forget that everyone is unique and e.g. some people doing university are still too stupid to take a shit. It's for you to determine how to handle her.

So what do you do? My advice: Determine what your goal is, is there a goal in the first place? She is a nice girl so I know where you are going. If you want to acchieve your goal; try to behave in a certain way so you will achieve this goal. Try to figure out what the results are of your behaviour, try to figure out what would happen if you do that. Try it out and that is the only way to know how to handle them.
>>
>>17165172
just be you, have a goal, people seem to think or stereotype that man must support their household, woman can do too, it works both ways, just be honest.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.