[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Females:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: curry.jpg (65 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
curry.jpg
65 KB, 620x413
>girl isnt extremely attractive but still passable
>has a bunch of weird fetishes (pee, ddlg, feet, you name it)
>weird sense of humor
>very ditzy
>also a high test goddess
>nicest firmest booty ive ever had the pleasure of grabbing
>huge titties

Im feeling conflicted , /adv/. This woman is dtf and is the lovechild of /b/ and /cgl/. I heard of the dont stick your dick in crazy rule and Im not really sure if I should follow it here

should I lay down the pipe? or is this just a bad idea
>>
>>17165043

dont stick your dick in crazy is more of a 'dont get wrapped up in a crazy girls life'.

honestly, 99% of the time you can simply realize they are crazy in a negative way, then say 'i think we should break up for (unrelated reasons)' and thats it.

especially if this is just for sex, its fine. if she wnats to date just keep her seperate from your regular life for at least a month.

but theres a difference between kinky and crazy, or just different and crazy.

honestly if my girlfriend had followed the 'dont stick crazy in your vag' rule, we wouldnt be together. the day i met her i had literal brain damage (MdDS) and just let loose with all the thoughts in my head. the most notable of which was the flat earth theory (which i mentioned i didnt believe but still told her all about on our first time meeting) on top of the carvings of people riding dinosaurs in meso american ruins, this weird rash i had that the internet said was from aliums, the weird dream that accompanied said rash where men in coats took peanuts out of my brain, removed the nuts from the shell, stuck em back in, why steven universe is just 'meh' as far as cartoons go, etc. etc.

i let out all my crazy in one fucking night. but im not a bad crazy, i just have different interests, she saw that, enjoyed them, and went with it, and we've been together ever since.

if you like her quirks, then whats wrong with being crazy?
>>
As long as she isn't SJW tier crazy and says borderline retarded shit, go for it. Fron the way you describe her, she just seems like a quirky 4chan female or something. Unless she actually doesn't browse 4chan. Then just a really quirky person.
>>
>>17165059
>if you like her quirks, then whats wrong with being crazy?

You have a good point, ill see this through.
> the weird dream that accompanied said rash where men in coats took peanuts out of my brain, removed the nuts from the shell, stuck em back in

this sentence was strange from start to finish
>>
>>17165059
Your girlfriend has a dick?
>>
>>17165097

oh god that was a crazy night. i just remembe being in an operating room with men in coats and masks doing surgery. i remember thinking that this is completely normal and happens to everyone and that society views it as normal, but it felt wrong and shouldn't happen.

they opened my brain, took out peanutbuts that had been growing, broke the shells, got the nuts out, put em back in and sewed me up (a friend too).

my boss (hes a psychic) thinks its about me rejecting societies rules for life because I'm an evolved spirit type.

/x/ dream interpretation threads think its about circumcision.

who knows.
>>
>>17165111

>your girlfriend has a dick

i believe you are referencing the line:
>dont stick crazy in your vag

as in, i am crazy,. i have a crazy dick, and a girl might not want someone sticking crazy in their vag.

make sense?
>>
>>17165059
There's crazy and crazy. If someone is obsessive with you before even knowing who you are, chances are that after you fucked they won't just graciously accept that you want to part ways. That's what the warning is for.

Neither your story nor OP's description is venturing into that territory.
>>
>>17165136

kinda my point. there is 'crazy' then theres just 'different'.
>>
>>17165139
I got that, but I disagreed with the idea that once you indulge someone and realize they are (actually) crazy, you can just walk away most of the time.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.