[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be on and off with the same girl for the past year and a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 646x646) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 646x646
>be on and off with the same girl for the past year and a half
>never officially together but we both said we loved each other
>over spring break she completely blows me off
>pretty confident she was trying to hookup with someone else
>she literally blocked my number and we don't talk for a 2 months
>during this time I hit the gym hard, improve myself, bang some other girls
>got blacked out at a party and ended up going home with her recently
>she texts me yesterday saying "I'm the best sex she ever had" and thinks we should continue just fucking
>"this is going to be strictly platonic/sexual"
>I basically agree to it and tell her I'll see her this weekend

All of my friends are giving me shit for this, telling me that I'm a pussy and such for going back to her. But at this point I realize no sort of relationship will ever workout and I just want some of that amazing sex again. We both still have some feelings but I plan on treating this purely as a booty call. No texting, no sleeping over, and leaving right after the deed is done. I say all this bullshit now but I feel like one of us is going to get mad hurt if we do this toxic shit. Wat do /adv/
>>
>I love you
>let's fuck without love
This will not end well.
>>
You should never deny your feelings like that. If you truly care about this girl then I'd fuck off, cus she doesn't sound any more passionate than you.
>>
>>17164865
This probably won't end well knowing our past. I feel like she's saying it's going to be purely sexual but that is just her covering her own ass because we both still care

>>17164866
I really do care about her and I'd like to think she cares about me. I feel like we are both trying to use sex as a tool to get over each other and I think I know in my heart already that this isn't going to work
>>
Just use rubber and fuck that tawt everyday
>>
>>17164858
The sex was good because you love each other and you're both retarded for not realizing it baka
>>
>>17164894
You said we both still care, and I'd like to think she still cares in the same post, let alone same thread lol. But to add on, please don't pursue someone like that, it will lead to a mix of anger, embarassment, and guilt on both sides. In these situations, it doesn't always hurt to think black and white.
>>
>>17164966
What could her intentions be by even suggesting this?
>>
>>17165167
It's hard to tell without hearing her side, probably some stupid fling. There's something fundemental about him/you that told her it can't be a relationship. That's not something that can be changed for the sake of fitting pieces together. The reason I'm stressing not to pursue is from being with someone who never had the guts to tell me it wasn't what she wanted. All it did was build pressure onto her and left me in broken confusion. tldr if she wanted diamond material she would of made up her mind by now, the wisest thing is to find someone you don't have to change yourself for.
>>
>>17165208
Well I don't want a relationship after the way she treated me while she left the country. We had problems before that but this was the final straw for me. I'm just questioning whether or not having sex is going to fuck us up more because I do want the best for the both of us though at the same time I miss her.

>>17164907
I think this is honestly it
>>
>>17165229
But you know sex isn't enough to satisfy you of this person, so it's not the best for you. And her knowing that isn't the best for her either.
>>
>>17165229
Also >>17164907 only sounds like what's right because that's exactly what you came here wanting someone to tell you.
>>
>>17164858
Be honest with yourself nigglywiggly

You know-only you- if you can slip this girl the old greasy hotdog without feelings getting involved. She might have a right juicy passionfruit but if she's gonna break your heart you gotta stay away
>>
>>17165248
I know I love her and I think she loves me too but we have such a broken past that I don't think anything is possible. Sex is just how we reconnect because we know that's as far as we go.

>>17165250
I'll try sleeping with her one more time and see how I feel after.
>>
>>17165261
Jesus christ that was the most depressing thing I've heard all week and Im worrying about stds.
>>
>>17165280
all trust is gone on both sides anon. When we are together there is such passion though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.