[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Person cheated on her bf with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
>get drunk with girl who has mentioned a bf before, but hasn't really said good things
>she kisses me so I assume they broke up
>she sits up and says she has a bf
>I was still very drunk and can't remember if we carried on or not

I feel awful for letting this happen. I'm not looking for a relationship of any kind whatsoever. Any advice on how to make things as right as can be and also clear myself of this guilt.
>>
It sounds like you're not being clear as to whether you knew you were assisting her in cheating or not.
>>
>>17164443
Ah yeah sorry. For the most part I didn't think I was assisting her, but I honestly can't remember if we carried on after she said she had a bf. Either way, I feel terrible about the whole thing
>>
>>17164446
Don't let it bother you too much.

I mean I wouldn't condone knowingly helping someone cheat and I probably wouldn't do it myself. But it sounds like you were pretty drunk and the chick probably failed to explain. Not to mention she failed to walk away from the situation so its mostly on her.
>>
>>17164450
That's what my friend said. I'm against assisting someone cheating, like strongly. I think from here on out I'll slow down on alcohol when I'm out. I'd never in my right mind do something like this
>>
File: 494_W0CB4n9.jpg (230 KB, 1280x817) Image search: [Google]
494_W0CB4n9.jpg
230 KB, 1280x817
>>17164431
Same situation, going on for one month now, she just wants to fuck/eat/drink/fuck/fuck/fuck.

Just relax and enjoy the good part of a woman.
>>
>>17164474
No haha. I wouldn't be able to do this in my right mind. I feel awful as it is
>>
>>17164474
SFW board dumbass
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.