[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to know if someone is into you romantically? I'm really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: lemonoftroy.jpg (50 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
lemonoftroy.jpg
50 KB, 720x576
How to know if someone is into you romantically? I'm really bad at making first moves, and I'm having difficulties knowing if someone likes me or not, because I learnt not to trust people.

There is this girl I've been going out with for the past three months and I really really like her. We spent all the time together when we are at dorm and uni during the week. I feel like I want something more, but I'm really shit at starting something...she doesn't go out with anyone else but me and I can obviously see that she likes me a lot, but I don't know if she wants to move on a higher level...

Fuck me, if nothing's gonna happen I'll probably regret this for the rest of my life, she's like the best fitting person for me I've ever met.
>>
>>17164268
You ask them out.
If she rejects you, she doesn't like you.
>>
>>17164274
What does asking out means? We go together every day to our favorite place just two of us...
>>
>>17164274
Pretty much this OP
I'm in the same situation but even worse (she has a bf) so making the first move is even more difficult
If you don't know what to say, just tell you have feelings for her (regarding the countless hours you spent together) and see how she reacts
If yes you're in
If no then you can move on
If she doesn't know at least she knows you're an option
So stop acting like you have something to lose ! Go for it OP
>>
>>17164415
She's basically the only person I have in my life and the only person I can imagine myself be with. If she says no and starts to avoid me I'll lose everything.. . .
>>
>>17164464
I know that feel trust me
Lemme ask : what is worse ? What makes you suffer the most ?
>hangin out with her without tellin the way you feel
>knowing that the more you wait the more she'll see you as a friend ?
>>
>>17164623
I know, it's fucked up tho.
>>
Sometimes I'm glad I'm a basement friendless neet.
>>
>>17164689
Pls explain
>>
>>17164758
Well, if she doesn't feel the way I feel about her, then both ways are fucked for me...either telling, or not telling her.

I gotta try to see tho, I wish I wasn't such a pussy and knew how to be straightforward with shit.
>>
just do it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.