[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just broke up with my girlfriend whole I loved and still love.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 766x960
I just broke up with my girlfriend whole I loved and still love. She had done awful stuff behind my back that I heard from her friends and I knew I needed to break up with her so I did it. When I did it, I made it seem like I didnt hear any of that bad stuff that her friends told me. Anyway, she is super hurt and broken n stuff and I feel like a total asshole. Idk what afvice I'm asking for I guess I just need a reminder that it was the right thing to do
>>
She is crying because you left her, not because of what she did yo you. She had no remorse, you should have told her what you know.
>>
>>17164053
Thanks anon that helps a little. I dont feel like I should tell her what I know or really explain anything because I feel like shes not worth the explanation. She doesnt deserve it
>>
>>17164063
Umm, do it for yerself, not for her? Shit aint that hard. And make sure you let her know it was said for your convenience, not hers. You obviously need this as some form of closure
>>
What was she doing?
>>
>>17164080
Thanks anon, will do
>>
>>17164091
She was talkingg to these other guys and telling her friends to drive her to their houses and fuck them (she cant drive) and she always told me she just talked to other guys to be friends with them (thats fucking bullshit) but theres this one guy that she talked to and would be dating rn if he liked her back. One of her friends also told me that she only fucked me because she was horny
>>
>>17164063
she could do it again in the future to someone else if she doesent know its because of what she done to you.
>>
>>17164097
If I told her she would just deny it and keep saying that her friends are shitty people
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.