[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Graduation Speevh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: gradchan.jpg (41 KB, 746x497) Image search: [Google]
gradchan.jpg
41 KB, 746x497
I'm gonna say my high school graduation speech tonight in front of a group of hundreds. I'm not naturally nervous but I'm getting a bit more nervous as the time gets closer. Any tips on not getting nervous?
>>
Realise everyone is excited, nervous, busy and doesn't give too much of a shit about what you say. You'll do great and probably won't remember the night well as will no one else.
>>
>>17163913
Dude, congratulations! That is pretty awesome to tell a speech in front of that many people! What is your speech about?
>>
Picture everyone naked. Especially your parents.
>>
>>17163919
It's about giving thanks to my school, parents, and classmates. It's very generic. I don't even know why I was chosen.
>>
>>17163913
Not to put a downer on your achievement but unless your dick/tits pop out nobody will remember what what you say. Just do your thing and go. Everyone is just waiting for you to finish so they can clap and move on.
>>
>>17163934
That's actually really good to hear. Thanks
>>
>>17163913
99% of the audience will be paying no attention to you because they're only there to see their children graduate. Focus on your own parents and one or two of your favorite teachers, and talk directly to them.
>>
Nobody will give a flying fuck about you all the audience wants is to see there own kid but just know if you fuck up people will talk about it and most definitely make fun of you for being a fag
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.