[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am the only member in my family who isn't obese. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (601 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
601 KB, 1080x1920
I am the only member in my family who isn't obese.

How do I convince my family that I don't have an eating disorder?
>>
>>17163855
Why do they need to be convinced? Are they forcing you to be interned in a hospital or something?
>>
>>17163857
No, getting gaslighted about it just makes me lose my mind.
>>
Your family is disgusting and you are normal, they should be ashamed of being fat cunts.
>>
>>17163873
if youre sure youre in the right, stop being insecure about it. words are just words.
>>
>>17163877
>stop being insecure
Easier said than done.

At the moment I'm just pretty sure 56-58 kilos is an okay weight to be.
>>
>>17163889
If you're 5', sure.
>>
>>17163889
If you're a short woman, maybe
>>
>>17163889
Not if you're 2 meters long. I.e. how tall are you?

I'm pretty sure though that your family doesn't think you have an eating disorder, but are just mad/jelly at you for not being a fat cunt. I've read multiple stories like that on 4chan.
>>
>>17163894
I'm 5'6

>>17163896
They teeter between "you're secretly not eating" (which is actually fairly true since if I ate like them I'd be fat too) and how I got my dad' "skinny genes" (he just liked vodka more than cupcakes the same as I do).

I don't know how to keep track of reality half the time.
>>
>>17163905
you're underweight. you do need to gain some weight for health reasons. try to get up to at least 68 kg. i was the same weight as you when i was 16, its really unhealthy.
>>
>>17163910
Are you a guy?
>>
>>17163914
yeah, are you a girl? i thought you where a guy
>>
>>17163916
I'm female.

A girl my height and almost 70 kilos would be nearing overweight.
>>
>>17163927
Depending on your build, 125lbs for a 5'6" grill is alright. Could maybe stand for another 5-10 lbs if you are average build and physically active.
That said
>he just liked vodka more than cupcakes the same as I do
will kill you even faster than being fat, so, for the sake of your health, try to go easy on the booze
>>
>>17163927
fair enough, assumed you where a girl. explain to your family that you're at a healthy weight for your height and gender? if they carry acting like idiots, ignore them in the knowledge that they are fools.
>>
>>17163936
The list of shit I should probably not be doing if I wanted to be healthy would be longer than I am tall, it's just the eating-thing that annoys me.

Last night there was no food at the house (nobody else ever freaking cooks around here) so I fried myself bacon, and later on my sister decided to boil some eggs. I made some comment about having bacon and eggs for supper, and mom just goes WELL IF YOU DIDN'T EAT WITH YOUR WORK THERE WOULD BE NOTHING LEFT OF YOU and I'm just sitting there like chill ma'am I just thought it was funny since they're breakfast foods.
>>
Don't ask about weight on this board. It's full of a bunch fat fucks that think watching what you eat and checking labels means you have an eating disorder.

5'5" at 125 pounds is completely normal. It's a very healthy weight to be.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.