[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my friends dont really do anything but play games. it has got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
my friends dont really do anything but play games. it has got to the point where they would rather sit in and play games than go out. i like games too but they can literally do both, they dont have to spend 24/7 playing games. we are all off uni for like 3 months too, i dont want all that time spent doing nothing but playing games. they said, during the their time off, they would do shit, like go on nights out, and plan events for the day but they have never suggested anything and if i suggest doing something, they make no effort. my group of friends go to a different uni, i made friends at the uni i go to and they have let me down too. what should i do?
>>
Go out and find a friend group that want to do what you want to do, I have many friend circles for alot of different shit man, expand your horizon
>>
>>17163767
bump
>>
>>17163781
how though? the only place i can really make friends is uni and i made friends with all the guys in my class. plus most people in general where i live generally dont do anything but play games or go clubbing.
>>
>>17163786
I must admit i had to go deep, I went out of town to find music festivals to find a friend group that loved to party, all I can really say is don't give up searching, I have mates that play dota all fucking day and that's it and I also have mates that just go out, are you in a big city? Small towns are a rough one, you are usually stuck with what you have in a small town
>>
>>17163796
i live in a pretty big city but i dont really know where to find the people who would be up for doing shit i want. thing is as well, i really like my friends that just sit in, i enjoy there company when they are out, they are just difficult people. finding people who want to party is pretty easy here. i more want people who will go on days out. im gonna start going to a political meeting group with my brother soon so hopefully i can meet people there.
>>
>>17163767
bump
>>
>>17163767
Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, they don't want to go out? That maybe they enjoy what they're doing?

If you want to go out and hit bars find some friends who want to do that instead of resenting your current group for not being the people you want them to be.
>>
>>17163967
i dont really want to go out and hit bars. i just want friends that will actually go outside and plan shit. half of the group is depressed though and only playing games so much because its an escapism. when they go out, they enjoy it, getting them out is a task though.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.