[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop hating myself ? I try to put on a good show and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1459000773805.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459000773805.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
How do I stop hating myself ? I try to put on a good show and hide it but it's not a good solution I guess.
>>
Bump, I could use some help
>>
Try and identify the things you hate about yourself and take steps to improve those issues. It isn't going to be an overnight thing, you need to change the way you see yourself.

We all have flaws and there are times when it feels like everything about you in negative. It's about self-improvement, committing yourself to this and slowly raising your opinion of yourself.

You're not a bad person, anon. Cut yourself some slack. Good luck.
>>
>>17163798
This is what I 'm trying to do.
I realized that I' m someone afraid of conflict and very often hide his feelings. I tried to pass that by confessing to a friend that I loved for months (no success but at least I took a step)

I'm not very comfortable with my body so I decided to start working out at home and I try to eat more, and I 'm planning on going to the swimming pool each time a week.

I also have some kind of hate inside me, I can be hateful but I don't show it. I' m cynical and quite pessimistic, I don't know what to do about it.

But I feel like there are bigger issues with me, I can' t point them out tho
>>
>>17163837
See a therapist. This is what professionals are for. Perhaps you are ill
>>
>>17163867
I really doubt that honestly, I am able to contact with people, I 'm not unable to wake up in the morning. I wouldn't say I' m a mess...

I just want to finally completely accept myself
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.