[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me out. >In a relationship >this milf wants to meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Help me out.
>In a relationship
>this milf wants to meet tomorrow and fuck
>my sex life hasnt been the greatest lately
>kinda want to fuck het but at the same time have major doubts

Should i or should i not? Its just pussy anyway. Might as well pass am i right?
>>
Sort out your fucking relationship. Talk about your problems, ifn you can't come to some solution break up. Quit being a fucking pussy.

Fucking some milf will get your dick wet and fuck everything up in the long term.
>>
>>17163612
If you don't value your relationship and don't respect/give a shit about your partner, sure - go for it. Otherwise, pass.
>>
>>17163616
Weve been together for 6 years. Last three weve been having sex like once or twice a month. We have talked about this. I want sex atleast two times a day , she once a month
>>
I'm gonna be the like voice out of this moral faggotry

Do it op. Don't tell her about it. Get it out of your system and have fun. Be safe and wear a condom.

Milfs aren't really as hot as your fantasy, from my experience. Their bodies are old and it won't feel the same. There is a rush to it though.

What turns you on about older women
>>
I relate to you OP. My gf used to fuck me like a sex crazed animal. Now I'm lucky if it's once every two weeks. To make matters worse the lack of sex has made my dick sensitive so the sex we have is very short lived.

I've talked to her existensivly. It will get you no where. This is why men in the 50's had mistresses and affairs.
>>
>>17163623
Give her an ultimatum.

Tell her you will leave her if you don't have sex more.

You say you talked about this.
I am telling you to give her a fair warning and mean it. Do not make it a hollow threat. Be very open about how you feel about it and tell her that.
>>
>>17163631
I warned her. She said "leave me then, or go fuck other women". She doesnt care about sex, but i love her and i know she loves me more than i do her. She said she dont mind me fucking other women (as long as she doesnt find out, wtf)
>>
>>17163631
>>17163631

Don't do this. This will not work. You can't make someone horny with an ultimatum. You cannot negotiate desire. This is aspie advice. If she fucks you it will not be great. Even if she complies she will fuck you once or twice and it'll go back to exactly the way it was.

Your solution is to either fuck on the side, or make her desire you without making it seem like you're doing this consciously.
>>
>>17163637
Its not that im not desireable. She just has a very very low sex drive. She only masturbates like once every two months
>>
>>17163641

Was it ALWAYS like this from the start or has this developed as your relationship grew in time. Barring asexuality or some hormonal problem(birth control or SSRIs) she's probably just bored.

If it was always like this(and I mean from the first month you guys fucked and met) then dump her. If she's switching up on you find out the reason or cheat. She might be honestly.

I assure you if a Chad or a novel guy came into her life and charmed her and wanted to fuck she would suddenly he turned on.

Women always pull this not in the sex mood shit in long term relatjonships.
>>
>>17163635
>i know she loves me more than i do her.
Not if she gives you a bullshit response like "leave me then, or go fuck other women." That's a real cunty thing to say. If she cared about you she would be more concerned about something that was upsetting you.
>>
>>17163657
>>17163641

That's word for word shit most women would say. It's a bluff they'll say even if they're in the weaker position.

Sometimes they really do mean it though. Only OP can know
>>
She reasoned the breaking up ultimatum with "i dont want you to live in a relationship where you suffer for lack of sex". Ofcourse im not going yo leave her for sex. And i know she loves me a fuckton. She has done some really dedicated shit for me. Family tier shit.
>>
I cant go through with it. Im not a bad guy... I think our relationship can reach a point wherr i can have some strange with het permission, or if not. Break up
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.