[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice for tomboy-ish female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 341x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 341x431
I've developed a very intense crush on a certain dude at college - and after years of being ignored by guys (romantically) for unknown reasons, I think I'm in with a chance.
However, I am worried that my masculine-ish nature and appearance (which I'm not willing to share) instantly send me to the bro-zone.
However immature this may be, I wonder if any of you guys out there think I may need to appear more feminine for this dude so he may find me more appealing, or just to stay me and see how it goes?
>>
If u like this dude and u think he likes u then he likes you as you are now
That being said maybe a new haircut or subtle change might push him over the edge and build his courage more...then again it might do the opposite...gota roll the dice on this 1 i guess
Your truely male anon
>>
Thanks for the tips. Just to clarify, I have very short, male-length hair. I often see him staring at all the tall blonde bombshells. And here I am, miss stubby.
>>
Honestly, would you instantly fall in love with someone if they changed something little about themselves?
>>
Not at all. Can totally see what you're getting at.
But there's obviously some aesthetic things that would make a guy decide "bro, not ho", you know?
>>
I feel that I am a genuinely kind and thoughtful person, yet I often feel it is my appearance which puts dudes off in the first place.
>>
Male anon here again...
Nothing is a set fix obv
If ur hairs short then is growing it a long term option?
Unless ur a famous singer or a dike short hair aint gna do you many favours im guessing
Men like classical beauty features like big full hair with volume...no i aint gay lol
U can only work on your looks as the issue until ur told its ur personality if it happens to be....fix the problem currently at hand
Maybe a new outfit?
Hell find a similarity and try connect with him
Good luck
>>
>>17163602
>>17163614
>>17163627
>>17163629

Hard to decide without a pic of your body, not that I would ever request face on 4chan.

Then again, consider the following

>bodytype

Are you a clockwork? A pear? A ton? Are you fat or skinny? Normal? Long/ short legs? Strong, normal, overly thin legs? Big rack? Small rack? Consider this and maybe compare to others. If youre generally strong built (dont confuse this with chubby, being chubby is a turn off for most guys) but still have a good body, chances are he will at least find you attractive.

>face

Is your face big, small? Do you look like a bloke or do you have recognizable female traits? Short hairs aren't necessarily a bad thing, I know/ see hot short-haired girls every day (I'm sort of into those, but then again I also love long hairs), it generally depends on your general appearance whether it looks good on you.

>character

Behaving like a dude can mean different things. If you just prefer hanging with dudes, that's not masculine, it's a (red flag) sort-of stereotypical thing that tells people you crave male attention. That being said, if say your hobbies are masculine, that can be a good thing. As to the rest, if you're generally an enjoyable person character-wise, chances are he would not just do you (if you're at least slightly above average) but maybe also date.

>general appearance

This includes clothing, makeup and mimics/ gesture and the way you move. No makeup can be hot actually, because women should be attractive without makeup. If youre only attractive with, youre actually not at all. If you move like a bloke, talk like a bloke, try moving that into a more feminine way. Especially the way a girl walks is really important. That does not mean jiggling boobies and shaking that booty of yours, it just means not walking/ sitting like a dude (i.e. you got something hanging between your legs).

Questions, feel free to ask.
>>
>>17163602
Men loved being asked out. It's so rare and awesome. Just do it, 95% chance of a yes unless he's taken
>>
>>17163602
get a cute pixie cut, wear a little bit of make up if you don't, and if you're fat then lose some weight. Think about it like this:

Why would anyone date someone who doesn't care about their appearance? Especially if the other person does care about their own.

Plenty of guys like tomboyish looking girls, and I for one think short hair on girls is beyond sexy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.