[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fake Relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sad-computer-user.jpg (18 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
sad-computer-user.jpg
18 KB, 624x351
So... Hello there /adv.

I've never actually posted on 4chan, but I might as well do it now, since I don't know anyplace else where I can be anon and still get loads of feedback...

>Be me, fairly loner femanon.
>Meet nice guy over the net, we get along.
>Eventually develop romantic feelings with guy. Guy feels back.
>Talk and flirt and be romantic with guy over net for 2 years.
>Both agree that we should see other people until we can meet.
>Time goes by, he starts talking about eventually moving in with me, having children.
>Ohshit.jpg
>Doesn't abort, keeps going, because guy is nice.
>Has lost romantic feel for guy.
>Eventually start in new class, meet nice grill, we hit off. (Yes, go both ways.)
>Tell guy that I met nice grill.
>Guy has told before that he likes FF scenes.
>Guy gets depressed, sad, drinks alot.
>Guy cries.
>Tell guy that nothing has changed.
>Tell guy I will always love him.
>Guy recovers, becomes happy again.
>Guy professes undying love.
>Guy starts making eventual plans to move to me.
>Ohfuck.png

So, /adv. How do I let this guy off easy? How do I break off his romantic interest without him offing himself? How do I make him not depressed?
>>
>>17163566
You can't control how he reacts but

>Tell guy I will always love him.

What the fuck, seriously? You deserve to feel guilty about whatever happens.
>>
File: 3456.jpg (681 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3456.jpg
681 KB, 1920x1080
>>17163566
>>
>>17163566
Why is everyone so fucking retarded?
>>
>>17163566
And by everyone I mean you specifically OP
>>
>>17163566
You have a bad case of nice girl syndrome and i hope the woman you date now manipulates the crap out of you for it faggot.
>>
>>17163566
>Meet nice guy over the net
At this point I already knew this was going to be bad.
>>
>>17163566
You're toying with him and you're an asshole. Stop telling him things you think he wants to hear and tell him the fucking truth you idiot.
>>
>>17163566
>>Both agree that we should see other people until we can meet.
>>Tell guy I will always love him.

you should feel shitty because you have led him on. obviously he is going to talk about having a family with you and moving in, he loves you. if you dont want children, then you should of explained that to him, if you dont love him, why are you still leading him on and lying to him? this is why guys because angry red pillers. if dont intent on going further with this guy, end it now before things get any worse.
>>
>>17163566
Dear John,
Writing to you has been a big part of my life, and I will always appreciate the ways you helped me through some bad times. But our lives move on in ways we can't predict, and mine has now taken a direction that it would be unfair to you to keep you involved in. I am very deeply involved with Judy and see a real future with her, and so I think it would be best if you and I had no further contact.

(That's shitty, but it is inherent in the nature of Dear John letters to be shitty. The least shitty thing you can do to him is break it quickly and absolutely.)
>>
Just tell him the truth. You expect him to read your mind?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.